January Transfer Window - 2023

messi11

I think it's interesting that Thuram hasn't made a move yet and not really getting linked anywhere that i've seen. Maybe Thuram and Guendouzi double on Wednesday. :D 

Yeah wishful thinking but one can dream, right?

EDIT: Seems he is getting linked, not to us tho😂

Edited by PieFacE

5 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

I think it's interesting that Thuram hasn't made a move yet and not really getting linked anywhere that i've seen. Maybe Thuram and Guendouzi double on Wednesday. :D 

Why on earth would he join those 3 clubs ahead of us…?

11 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

GFFN is tier 7.I remember when they were sure bellhanda was going to sign for us. 

13 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

Will get more money in bonuses and wages if he holds out to the summer.

Similar to what Kamara did before we signed him.

19 minutes ago, messi11 said:

😂 In all seriousness for £10-15Mil for him would be a great signing. Links have just died off. 

Off topic but is your profile picture from Oldboy? That's one of my favourite films :o

2 minutes ago, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

Nico Williams is decent.

If true, him and Merino have rejected us despite us supposedly offering their release clauses.

Boy, are they going to regret that when we lift the Europa League in a few seasons time.

• Haha 1

On 23/01/2023 at 11:16, Philosopher said:

How I see us lining up is.

Martinez

Young Carlos Mings Moreno

Guendouzi Kamara Luiz Ramsey

Bailey Watkins

This formation can easily switch to a 5-3-2 or a 4-3-3 or a 4-2-3-1 without any change in of players. Cash I can see being interchangeable with Young. If we want more energy and an outlet, say if Moreno is out and we play Digne, then Cash coming in means we have dynamism of the right instead to make up for the loss on the left.

Bailey and Watkins I expect to have serious competition by the end of the window, but Bailey's competition will be a younger player (under 23). Watkins will be looked to be improved on. If we can't find an instant improvement there we my look at the loan market.

Buendia will compete with Ramsey and Guendouzi, and Coutinho will offer us a creative option off the bench. McGinn and Dendonker will provide competition for places in midfield. Irebogum will provide competition for Luiz next season I expect.

Perfect mate 👏🏽👏🏽