January Transfer Window - 2023

messi11

Just now, nick76 said:

Ok, well it’s all about opinions and all that matters is Emery’s who seems to have massive confidence in him at the moment and while he continues to play well the confidence is well placed.  As for next season, let’s see.  He deserves the extension because he’s earned it and doesn’t look to be fading.  Cash and KKH have a fight on their hands for that spot.  You may disagree but Emery seems comfortable and that may only last a bit longer but could extend into next season as who knows when Father Time will hit Young, it’s not there yet.

It definitely hasn't got him yet but we know it is coming.

19 minutes ago, paul514 said:

Well...

You don't need him on the left as we have two quality options.

We have Cash on the right and I assume we will have KKH next year.

If we want him to stick around for injuries and influence then fine but if he is here to play a serious role we should be entering into the market for a solution.

Paul, I'm starting to think you'd prefer they simply arrest anybody older than 30. 🤣

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, paul514 said:

It definitely hasn't got him yet but we know it is coming.

We have Cash and KKH as back up so what’s the desire for it happen? It’s weird.  I hope he keeps playing like this for another 18 months even 30 months and yes the longer time goes on the less chance but he could easily be a starter next season, it’s literally only 7 months away and he’s one of the players of our season so far so it’s just a weird take.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I think it makes sense. Young as everyone has said is currently drying all time and logic, but tie will catch up with him. Ease the lad in and bring him on I games when we're comfortable and next season he'll be used more. Don't forget that Young can cover left back as well as either side wide mid so a very useful player to have still, along with what he brings as a leader in the dressing room. KKH and Rhaiky for me will become the next star players coming through for us to the first team. 

18 hours ago, paul514 said:

I feel like Danjuma would be Bailey's role in this setup not the striker.

I'd hate a deal where we are obligated to buy him rather than an option.

One has to wonder though...... why would they want to loan him out.

Exactly my thoughts that cant be good and then how are Bournemouth confidently able to put themselves in there cant be that good imo 

5 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Im hoping torres will be one in the Summer. The exact profile player we need. Him and carlos aT cb jesus

Jesus wont come to us after winning the title with gunners but keep that belief 🤣

8 minutes ago, RicRic said:

Exactly my thoughts that cant be good and then how are Bournemouth confidently able to put themselves in there cant be that good imo 

Because he spent 2 years there before I guess. I don’t think he’s better than what we already have so very much doubt we’re interested.

3 hours ago, pintpotvilla said:

Citation Biz jet left BHX yesterday to Marseille. It returns tomorrow night at 21.20. It is owned by the same company

that Villa used to bring Moreno from Seville airport last week. Interesting to see if it is indeed football related and

who is onboard!!

Mate do you not have anything to do😆🤣

4 hours ago, pintpotvilla said:

Citation Biz jet left BHX yesterday to Marseille. It returns tomorrow night at 21.20. It is owned by the same company

that Villa used to bring Moreno from Seville airport last week. Interesting to see if it is indeed football related and

who is onboard!!

TheTrees is that you???

• Like 1

On 14/01/2023 at 18:17, stewiek2 said:

Which backs my point up about the valuation of Matty Cash compared to the fee for Cucurella. The market value has been set now.

Cash is not in form at the moment and isn’t starting each game, cucurella for brighton was in form and starting, what shows at present is what clubs will look at.

6 minutes ago, Steero113 said:

You haven't told us what tier the guy is, how can we read the tweet until we KNOW WHAT TIER THE GUY IS?!?

He's not the little sandwiches with the crusts cut off, but he's not the scones either, sort of macaroon level.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1