Ismaila Sarr

Aston_Villan4

2 minutes ago, string28 said:

The media said it was done sky talksports and percy so would be really embarrassing for them.

Yeah Percy is as close to gospel as there is.

It's interesting that the Athletic have posted nothing about this though.  It a single thing even linking us to him 

1 minute ago, CVByrne said:

It's interesting that the Athletic have posted nothing about this though.  It a single thing even linking us to him 

Strange one all of it seems strange. I have to admit i didnt see anything about sarr before yesterday linked to us.

2 minutes ago, CVByrne said:

That would require Gregg Evans actually doing work beyond one terrible article/week...

• Like 2

Just now, string28 said:

Strange one all of it seems strange. I have to admit i didnt see anything about sarr before yesterday linked to us.

French media broke the story last night - it's really come out of nowhere.

5 minutes ago, string28 said:

The media said it was done sky talksports and percy so would be really embarrassing for them.

No. The media said a deal with Watford was agreed.

Still have to agree terms with the player. If the deal is off, it’s either something to do with the medical or contract negotiations.

hardly describe it as embarrassing.

• Like 1

Just now, The_Steve said:

I give him far more credence.

Didn't be just say that Dortmund have an interest in Carney? Which may well have be true. The guy obviously has contacts in the game, but he also definitely taps in other people's work.

Â