Irreverentad's Fantasy Premier League 2022/23

Rds1983

1 hour ago, Rds1983 said:

No reason for panic just yet as with his form he's surely locked in. But keep an eye on his minutes as ESR is back and came on as a sub yesterday. Arsenal could be pretty flexible though so ESR could play elsewhere or just be super sub. 

yeah one to keep an eye on but think martinelli will definitely get minutes most games

i had a couple of price drops last night in perisic and mahrez. i'm fairly relaxed about those to be honest. i think perisic will get points and mahrez was arguably MOTM yesterday so he'll get plenty of points too

neto is currently my only real concern. if i make a change this week that will be it, with gordon basically playing as a striker and they're at home to forest next week

Dumped Cash for Mee which gives me some extra in the bank to help the following week or I might take 4 pointer to replace Bailey

Really glad I did the Haaland/Kane swap as I don’t think I’ve heard Kane's name in the match today so far.

Nice stupid pointless yellow card for James too :D 

58 with trent and salah to play tomorrow so fairly happy.

think i'm reasonably ok with my team for next week too, aside from maybe neto who i was going to swap for gordon but just seen he's now linked to chelsea

edit: james goal....nice

Edited by tomav84

11 minutes ago, AshVilla said:

James should have an assist as well.

How did Havertz miss that chance it was such a good ball.

urgh he was on for 2 bonus points before the kane goal

Of the 4 possible combinations of owning Kane and Haaland in weeks 1 & 2, the worst possible one was owning Kane then switching to Haaland.

• Like 2

Need rid of Digne and Bailey but not sure who to replace with. 

Digne could become Walker or Cucurella (rotation risks though,  and already have Cancelo from City and both James & Mendy from Chelsea). Or Neco Williams - and would probably need to make that call asap to avoid the price rise - but no-one seems to stand out in terms of the extra 1m I'd get to upgrade Bailey. Awoniyi is tempting up front rather than Greenwood but need a -4 and not sure it's worth it.

6 minutes ago, Troglodyte said:

Digne could become Walker or Cucurella (rotation risks though,  and already have Cancelo from City and both James & Mendy from Chelsea). Or Neco Williams - and would probably need to make that call asap to avoid the price rise - but no-one seems to stand out in terms of the extra 1m I'd get to upgrade Bailey. Awoniyi is tempting up front rather than Greenwood but need a -4 and not sure it's worth it.

I forgot I was reading the FF thread and thought u were losing your mind in getting rid of Digne and the options and costs for a replacement 🤣

Just now, BOF said:

Owning Kane weeks 1 owning Haaland week 2

Owning Haaland week 1 owning Kane week 2

Holding Kane for both.

Holding Haaland for both.

That's the 4 combinations I have for owning Haaland and Kane in weeks 1 and 2. Which ones am I missing?

You could own both Kane and Haaland in week 1 and sell either Kane or Haaland for the week 2, that is another 3 option. You could own one of Kane or Haaland in week one and buy the other in week 2 (without selling the one u have) which is another 3 options. As it is FF you can also chose to captain either player each week which adds a further 8 options. 

6 hours ago, Peter Griffin said:

You could own both Kane and Haaland in week 1 and sell either Kane or Haaland for the week 2, that is another 3 option. You could own one of Kane or Haaland in week one and buy the other in week 2 (without selling the one u have) which is another 3 options. As it is FF you can also chose to captain either player each week which adds a further 8 options. 

Or triple captain which adds more.

• Like 1

I think this might be one of my worst FPL weeks ever. Unless Trent and Robbo score about 50 points between them later.

I've dropped 4 million places this week :D 

Learned my lesson from trying to go against the grain and not have Jesus. Sacrificed him to own Son and so Son needs to outperform Jesus and so far he's miles off it

8 hours ago, Troglodyte said:

i still think perisic will be good

assist from the bench yesterday, and apparently sessignon didn't have a great game

Edited by tomav84