Irreverentad's Fantasy Premier League 2022/23

Rds1983

10 hours ago, Peter Griffin said:

You could own both Kane and Haaland in week 1 and sell either Kane or Haaland for the week 2, that is another 3 option. You could own one of Kane or Haaland in week one and buy the other in week 2 (without selling the one u have) which is another 3 options. As it is FF you can also chose to captain either player each week which adds a further 8 options. 

I probably should have clarified I meant the owning of them one at a time scenarios, but I didn't, so you get me on a technicality :P  The point I was making was the jumping around trying to get the points ended up being literally the worst of the 4 'owning one of them' scenarios.

Just now, BOF said:

I probably should have clarified I meant the owning of them one at a time scenarios, but I didn't, so you get me on a technicality :P  The point I was making was the jumping around trying to get the points ended up being literally the worst of the 4 'owning one of them' scenarios.

Yeah, the jumping around was not good for many. Also, I believe Jesus has been transferred out by about 380k people  😂

5 hours ago, tomav84 said:

i still think perisic will be good

assist from the bench yesterday, and apparently sessignon didn't have a great game

Bringing Perisic in would cost me an additional 0.4 on Digne though, leaving me with 4.6 for a midfielder to replace Bailey - could go with Da Silva there but don't like having too many rotation risks with Perisic and even the likes of James, Cancelo and Haaland, albeit they're more likely to still feature due to 5 subs.

6 minutes ago, Troglodyte said:

Bringing Perisic in would cost me an additional 0.4 on Digne though, leaving me with 4.6 for a midfielder to replace Bailey - could go with Da Silva there but don't like having too many rotation risks with Perisic and even the likes of James, Cancelo and Haaland, albeit they're more likely to still feature due to 5 subs.

yeah perisic i think is in the territory of you wouldn't buy him if you don't currently own him, but not worth selling...especially for a loss

if he was still 5.5 i MIGHT have considered it

49 minutes ago, BOF said:

I am considering Perisic. I'll wait as late as I can though.

i do think he'll end up starting games and getting points

i just dont see a really obvious replacement for the money...maybe walker

54 minutes ago, Troglodyte said:

Walker's gone up 0.1 today too - that's what I get for holding off on a decision!

i'd like these price changes to be looked at. admittedly this is the first time i've been properly involved in FPL, but it seems like its happening more than previous years?

Before the season if you'd told me I'd have about 120 points after 2 weeks I'd have been quite happy with that. 

As continuing at that rate would be nearly 2,300 points and which would usually top 500k.

However, I'm currently ranked 4.5m.

Is everyone having monster weeks? 

15 minutes ago, Rds1983 said:

Before the season if you'd told me I'd have about 120 points after 2 weeks I'd have been quite happy with that. 

As continuing at that rate would be nearly 2,300 points and which would usually top 500k.

However, I'm currently ranked 4.5m.

Is everyone having monster weeks? 

think the template is just doing well. my 2nd team which is essentially just the template is ranked around 230k

my main team that i actually put thought into is ranked around 3 millionth. it's a shame that the key to success seems boring as ****.

8 hours ago, tomav84 said:

think the template is just doing well. my 2nd team which is essentially just the template is ranked around 230k

my main team that i actually put thought into is ranked around 3 millionth. it's a shame that the key to success seems boring as ****.

I'm 61% template (so 9 or 10 players are template) and classed moderately differential which shows had crazy template everyone is. 

Early days though and people will have been using chips already. 

Congrats on the rank bud, hope you stay up there. 

Edited by Rds1983

59 points this week after my 52 in GW1. Pretty slow start. Thank god I went against what I said with Jesus. 

The likes of Sterling haven’t returned the way I needed, Bailey and Almiron also done nothing but that’s to be expected. No Cancelo is hurting a bit as well. 

1 hour ago, Rds1983 said:

I'm 61% template (so 9 or 10 players are template) and classed moderately differential which shows had crazy template everyone is. 

Early days though and people will have been using chips already. 

Congrats on the rank bud, hope you stay up there. 

cheers...i kinda want my main team to do better though. this team was put together in 5 mins with very little thought!

16 hours ago, tomav84 said:

i'd like these price changes to be looked at. admittedly this is the first time i've been properly involved in FPL, but it seems like its happening more than previous years?

Not at all. Less if anything

• Thanks 1

23 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

I think this might be one of my worst FPL weeks ever.

Yep confirmed. My worst week ever (since I've taken it seriously anyway).

It's not like I have a particularly out there team, but I don't have Jesus or Cancelo which were the big template scorers this week and everyone else flopped.

After Saturday's 3pm games I had 5 players left to play: Salah, Trent, Robbo, Son and Rashford

They scored 2,3,2,2,1

this week will be interesting i think. i'm not making a transfer unless it's enforced. i can't decide captain...before last night i'd have said salah but liverpool look off. tempted by jesus you know