Loan Thread 2022-23

Hornso

1 hour ago, useless said:

Azaz, Philogene, Kesler-Hayden, and Chrisene for his debut all starting today.

Keinan Davis not even on the bench for Watford, he wasn't for their last game either, hope he's not injured again, Hause is amongst the subs though.

Davis is ill, I read the other day. 

Assist for Ramsey for Norwich’s winner. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Summary from Wednesday night - Chrisene through to the Quarters

Ben Chrisene (Kilmarnock) [Scottish League Cup - Round of 16]
Away at Hearts (0-1) - Played 90 minutes.

Kaine Kesler-Hayden (Huddersfield) 23rd/24 [Championship]
Away at Bristol City (2-0) - Came on after 58 minutes. 20 touches, 54.6% pass accuracy. WhoScored.com rating of 6.18. 

Indiana Vassilev (Inter Miami) 7th/14 [Eastern Conference]
Away at Columbus Crew (1-0) - Came on after 69 minutes. 12 touches, 100% pass accuracy, 1 shot on target. WhoScored.com rating of 6.05.

• Thanks 1

Welcome to the thread:

Caleb Chukwuemeka (Crawley Town)
Tim Iroegbunam (QPR)
Hayden Lindley (Newport)
Tyreik Wright (Bradford City)
Brad Young (Ayr United)

Do people want me to cover Chuk? He's on loan but they have an obligation to buy so he's not coming back...

• Thanks 2

18 minutes ago, Hornso said:

Welcome to the thread:

Caleb Chukwuemeka (Crawley Town)
Tim Iroegbunam (QPR)
Hayden Lindley (Newport)
Tyreik Wright (Bradford City)
Brad Young (Ayr United)

Do people want me to cover Chuk? He's on loan but they have an obligation to buy so he's not coming back...

wouldnt bother with Caleb Chukwuemeka, he is on loan, but has a mandatory purchase at the end of the loan, so he wont be coming back.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, MaVilla said:

wouldnt bother with Caleb Chukwuemeka, he is on loan, but has a mandatory purchase at the end of the loan, so he wont be coming back.

Just to add to what's not been said, I think Caleb has an obligation to buy at the end of his loan, so not sure he's worth covering in this thread

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Barry and Young being unused subs is disappointing. It's good to see so many of the others getting trusted by their managers to go out from the start and get good minutes. 

Be good to start seeing more of these integrated more next season. I'd personally love to see Philogene-Bidace brought back in January to compete for a LW spot if we start using more width. 

32 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

2 things from that 

KKH was on the left? 

That first touch by the striker for the bertie assist... Thats rough! 

Great touch round the keeper, into the corner flag, and creating the right angle from which to score.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

2 things from that 

KKH was on the left? 

That first touch by the striker for the bertie assist... Thats rough! 

I may have started the clip too late. I believe he was on defensive duty from an attacking corner, hence him popping up on the left. He was listed on the website as playing as a right wingback.

• Like 1

Â