Loan Thread 2022-23

Hornso

Philogene and Sinisalo both make their first starts of the season, Ramsey and Barry on the bench.

Hopefully Philogene makes a good impression, would be good to see Ramsey get some minutes as well, I think he only had his first training session with Norwich yesterday so not surprised he isn't starting even though they've made ten changes from Saturday.

• Thanks 1

Summary from Tuesday night - Two in, two out.

Louie Barry (Milton Keynes Dons) [League Cup First Round]
Home to Sutton United (1-0) - Came on in the 61st minute. 10 touches, 100% pass accuracy, 1 shot on target. WhoScored.com rating of 6.32.

Jaden Philogene-Bidace (Cardiff City) [League Cup First Round]
Home to Portsmouth (0-3) - Substituted in the 71st minute. 29 touches, 75% pass accuracy, 1 shot, 1 key pass. WhoScored.com rating of 5.79.

Aaron Ramsey (Norwich City) [League Cup First Round]
Home to SHA (2p-2) - Came on in the 62nd minute. 13 touches, 87.5% pass accuracy. WhoScored.com rating of 5.93.

Viljami Sinisalo (Burton Albion) [League Cup First Round]
Away at Rochdale (2-0) - Played 90 minutes. 53 touches, 77.8% pass accuracy. WhoScored.com rating of 6.31.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

A shame for Sinisalo, Burton had conceded seven goals in their last two games without him, but last night looked like they were going to keep a clean-sheet after he came into the side, only for them to then concede a late penalty and another in injury time.

• Thanks 1

Sorry for the slow post. Covid finally got me.
Summary from Wednesday night

Finn Azaz (Plymouth Argyle) [League Cup First Round]
Home to Peterborough (0-2) - Came on in the 57th minute. 28 touches, 89.5% pass accuracy, 4 shots, 1 shot on target, 2 key passes. Booked. WhoScored.com rating of 6.67.

• Thanks 2

Sinisalo, Azaz, Barry, and Kesler-Hayden all starting, Ramsey is on the bench.

MK Dons playing Ipswich, Barry might fee he has a point to prove.

Philogene already the match winner for Cardiff against small heath.

• Thanks 1

I'm guessing the club will still be looking for loan moves for the likes of Revan, Lindley, Raikhy, Tyreik Wright, and Brad Young, possibly Caleb Chukwueneka and Frith, and there are others that could conceivably go out as well.

• Like 1

Summary from Wednesday night

Jaden Philogene-Bidace (Cardiff City) 6th/24 [Championship]
Away at WBA (0-0) - Substituted in the 74th minute. 23 touches, 63.6% pass accuracy, 2 key passes. WhoScored.com rating of 6.39.

• Thanks 1

Summary from Tuesday night - Barry in. Davis, Hause & Ramsey out.

Louie Barry (Milton Keynes Dons) [League Cup 2nd Round]
Away at Watford (0-2) - Substituted after 63 minutes. 26 touches, 88.2% pass accuracy. 1 shot on target, 1 key pass. WhoScored.com rating of 6.68.

Keinan Davis (Watford) [League Cup 2nd Round]
Home to MK Dons (0-2) - Not in the squad.

Kourtney Hause (Watford) [League Cup 2nd Round]
Home to MK Dons (0-2) - Not in the squad.

Aaron Ramsey (Norwich City) [League Cup 2nd Round]
Home to Bournemouth (2-2p) - Substituted after 67 minutes. 35 touches, 80% pass accuracy. WhoScored.com rating of 6.87.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Kingman said:

Dose the loan window still close 2 weeks after the transfer window (to championship and below?)

I don't think so. I saw an article stating EFL clubs can only sign "emergency loans" after the window closes.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, maqroll said:

I know I'll catch Hell for this, but from a strictly design perspective, the Small Heath badge is quite good. Shame that is says Birmingham City on it. But the globe and ball with the ribbon is a tidy bit of 60s-70s graphic design. 

What brave souls will back me up on this?

I'd say you're a brave soul bringing this up in the loan thread for starters ;)

• Haha 2

Azaz, Philogene, Kesler-Hayden, and Chrisene for his debut all starting today.

Keinan Davis not even on the bench for Watford, he wasn't for their last game either, hope he's not injured again, Hause is amongst the subs though.

• Thanks 1

Â