U21 Development League 2022/2023

BOF

We've given away a couple of early corners and a chance and committed a bundle of fouls in the opening few minutes according to the coverage on Wimbledon's site.

https://www.afcwimbledon.co.uk/fixtures/first-team/202223/august/afc-wimbledon-vs-aston-villa-u21-on-30-aug-22/

Attempt missed. Harry Pell (AFC Wimbledon) header from the centre of the box is too high. Assisted by Alfie Bendle following a corner.

It's going worse for Leicester's U21s they're already losing 4-0 to Burton after less than fifteen minutes, our former players Paul Appiah and Lewis Brunt both starting for them.

Edited by useless
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, M_Afro said:

Umbrella man was at Selhurst Park. I am old enough to have been there 🙂

Worst thing about it is that I was there at the game as well  

i swear my minds going …

• Haha 1

Tyreik Wright and DJ Sturridge both have to be registered in our squad of 25 to play for the first team this season. Both aren't even in the squad for this match. Are they both on their way out? Or are they injured / suspended / rested

Not really seeing anyone out there we can fleece Chelsea for £20m for , but few of them look pretty comfortable on the ball and the team is passing and moving well without ever really threatening 

good experience for them though