U21 Development League 2022/2023

BOF

6 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Seriously though a penny for your thoughts?

He's been around the u18s for a while, I've certainly seen his name a few times.

To set the scene here, the players came out, there were no floodlights on, they turned the floodlights on and it hosed it down....Still pissing it down now. In other news, the songs over the tannoy are presumably chosen by the players tonight, we've had lyrics including "****" and "bitch"....kids!!!

Hoping the weather eases off so the Barn Owl comes out to hunt in about an hour.

Edited by AndyClarke

5 minutes ago, AndyClarke said:

He's been around the u18s for a while, I've certainly seen his name a few times.

To set the scene here, the players came out, there were no floodlights on, they turned the floodlights on and it hosed it down....Still pissing it down now. In other news, the songs over the tannoy are presumably chosen by the players tonight, we've had lyrics including "****" and "bitch"....kids!!!

Hoping the weather eases off so the Barn Owl comes out to hunt in about an hour.

Appreciated, even though I was working on the Penny Lane pun.

Sadly can't be there tonight, family birthday. Hope the Owl isn't the evening's only highlight!

5 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Appreciated, even though I was working on the Penny Lane pun.

Sadly can't be there tonight, family birthday. Hope the Owl isn't the evening's only highlight!

Yeah I know, I was saving you from yourself before one of you guys locked the thread.

I just caught a fleeting glance of a Buzzard landing in the trees to shelter from the rain in the far left corner. #autumnwatch

Rain has about stopped, everyone soaked but acting like nothing has happened, like only footballers can.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, AndyClarke said:

Do I run over and tell he's boring and to **** off?

20221014_183013.jpg

I'm genuinely shocked he bothers to attend given how he treats our youth and fringe players. Perhaps he's hoping to pick up a new tactic off one of the U18 coaches.

Edited by AV82

5 minutes ago, AV82 said:

I'm genuinely shocked he bothers to attend given how he treats our youth and fringe players. Perhaps he's hoping to pick up a new tactic off one of the U18 coaches.

He's here every game (for some of it) looking thoroughly miserable.

• Like 1