Rubbish claims to fame

GarethRDR

Some truly rubbish ones here...

--My Dad and I both tried to flirt with Nigella Lawson when we bumped into her at a barber's in Hook.

I suppose the only question here is "Did you both smash it?"

Just keep this image in your mind.

Nigella-Lawson-burkini.jpg

Can Arat (who is currently playing in the Turkish cup final) and his family approached my now GF's family about 5-6 years ago in order to ask for her hand in marriage. She said no.

Her hand in marriage? What's wrong with the rest of her?

You've used that for real have'nt you Gaz? Please tell me you have! :lol:

Given my body's zero-tolerance capacity for alcohol, I imagine I most definitely have used that (and worse) at some point whilst on a booze-fuelled munt hunt.

I've crowdsurfed. In a club in Newquay. Heavily drunk, I was whisked up by 6 people and was proceeded to be passed around the dance floor. Hilarious when I think.

Chris Evert the ex tennis player lapdanced for me. Well actually I got bumped up to first class on a flight and she was next to me. Half wat through she wanted a leak and had to shuffle past and ended up in my lap

I dealt cards in tournament poker to a table with Terry Sheringham and Devilfish. Teddy was very quiet but polite and friendly. Devilfish threw a strop at another player and me.

Dealt to Tony Cascarino several times. Up-him-self twunt.

I dealt cards in tournament poker to a table with Terry Sheringham and Devilfish. Teddy was very quiet but polite and friendly. Devilfish threw a strop at another player and me.

Dealt to Tony Cascarino several times. Up-him-self twunt.

I hope you dealt him a crap hand. Including the instructions card.

I was on a treatment table next to George Berry. He asked my what position I played in and when I said right-wig he said, "All wingers are a bit poofy".
Must admit, he had a point there.

Â