Rubbish claims to fame

GarethRDR

My old band was once the 47th most listened to ska band in the UK (according to myspace).

THAT is a rubbish claim to fame. I doubt there are many more than 47 ska bands kicking around the UK at the moment.

Another rubbish claim to fame? I have arguably the best avatar on here. ;) 8)

Not really as it looks shit when compressed

When I was a kid Gazza once came to my house. Not realising he was there, I was in my room throughout and my dad only mentioned it to me after he left.
God, you're gullible.

Another rubbish claim to fame? I have arguably the best avatar on here. ;) 8)

Not really as it looks shit when compressed

Whoa up there Dan, I like your avatar :( (Fry doing the hustle whilst trying to get his fossilized dog off the museum, if i know my Futurama.)

Before the sign? I have had.

- Current avatar

- "Trespassers will be shot" sign

- Prince of Peugeot gif

- Gabby

Sticking with this til 20,000 posts. (Next week, then)

Some truly rubbish ones here...

-Missus' mum was on 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire?', but never got as far as the chair.

-My Dad was on 'That's Life!' dancing with a man in a dinosaur costume at The Natural History Museum (I was about 10, running away in the background).

-I was on Moray Firth radio as the innkeeper and donkey for a primary school nativity play.

-I had a blink 'n' miss it appearance on MTV2, getting strangled by a mic lead at a Wolfmother gig.

-My Dad and I both tried to flirt with Nigella Lawson when we bumped into her at a barber's in Hook.

-My missus attended an astrophysics lecture given by Brian May.

Some truly rubbish ones here...

--My Dad and I both tried to flirt with Nigella Lawson when we bumped into her at a barber's in Hook.

I suppose the only question here is "Did you both smash it?"

Â