Weekends Football 7/8 May

andykeenan

5 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Better keep the kids away from him when he walks off

There will be grifters literally throwing their kids at him 😂

1 minute ago, Tommo_b said:

I wouldn’t be surprised if United have a worse season next season, they are on a downward trajectory. 

People go OTT on squad rebuilds....but they genuinely need 7-8 new players in most positions so very similar to us in 2015.

And someone who looked a sure bet like Sancho needed six months to settle in (and not like he's been incredible either when he did hit form) so yes they'll be miles off it next season aswell.

15 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Could do without Brighton winning but watching Man Utd fall apart is always a joyfull experience. 

This. It’s not in our interest, but I’m enjoying this immensly.

That is seriously embarrassing for the scumchester reds. They’ve only got one game left, top four is out of the question now. I hope they don’t sneak into the CL via the Liverpool winning it, if that can even happen? I just want them to be very shit for a long period of time. 

I have decided Ralf is doing Ten Haag a big old favour here, by actively taking down United to the lowest point they've had in several years, reducing expectations and mockery to such a level, Ten Haag can only succeed. Very selfless of Ralfy. 

2 minutes ago, VillaParkAvenue said:

I didn’t want Liverpool to drop points before they play us.

Why?

If they lose this, they'll probably be four points behind City with three games left when they arrive at Villa Park - it'll suck all the air out of them, they'll know that the title is pretty much gone.

• Like 1

Â