Weekends Football 7/8 May

andykeenan

Just now, ferguson1 said:

I really dislike Connor Coady. Not sure why? 

Custard bowl nobber, that's why. And a scouse motor-mouth.

• Haha 2

Remarkable scenes in League Two, Northampton win 3-1, meaning Bristol Rovers need a six goal turn around, they get that by scoring their seventh to make it 7-0, crowd runs on the pitch and referee threatens to call the game off. Game has restarted now, as it stands Bristol Rovers have the same amount of points and the same goal difference as Northampton, but are going up on goals scored.

Edited by useless

Living in Shifnal watching Villa on my phone in a pub garden boy playing footy in the beer garden.  Wolves game on a big screen they scab a draw and start singing mind the gap!! I never knew a Wolves fan until I moved out here but **** me we live rent free in every club in the Midlands minds it seems!

• Like 1

Fulltime Bristol Roves win 7-0, before kick-off Northampton had a better goal difference than them by five goals, and them winning 3-1 meant that they had a better goal difference by seven goals if you ignore the Bristol Rovers scoreline for a moment, so only way for Bristol Rovers to go up automatically was to win 7-0 which they have done. Bristol Rovers been in very good form and probably would have been favorites for the play-offs, so I think it's a good thing for Barry and Swindon that they've gone up automatically.

1 minute ago, useless said:

Fulltime Bristol Roves win 7-0, before kick-off Northampton had a better goal difference than them by five goals, and them winning 3-1 meant that they had a better goal difference by seven goals if you ignore the Bristol Rovers scoreline for a moment, so only way for Bristol Rovers to go up automatically was to win 7-0 which they have done. Bristol Rovers been in very good form and probably would have been favorites for the play-offs, so I think it's a good thing for Barry and Swindon that they've gone up automatically.

Yeah this was sensational 

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, jacketspuds said:

Caicedo scores against United. Is that another player Brighton have signed for a relatively low fee, who turns out to be very good?

They signed him about a year ago and then loaned him out so he's been in the background a while. Potter admitted recently they should've put him in first 11 much sooner.

Dan Gosling on the bench for Watford today so he's "technically" a premier league footballer.....somehow.

Honestly thought he'd retired years back. Given he was at Newcastle for ages pretty interchangeable with Danny Guthrie.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Dan Gosling on the bench for Watford today so he's "technically" a premier league footballer.....somehow.

Honestly thought he'd retired years back. Given he was at Newcastle for ages pretty interchangeable with Danny Guthrie.

I was shocked to learn Phil Bardsley is still playing at Burnley.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, S-Platt said:

Living in Shifnal watching Villa on my phone in a pub garden boy playing footy in the beer garden.  Wolves game on a big screen they scab a draw and start singing mind the gap!! I never knew a Wolves fan until I moved out here but **** me we live rent free in every club in the Midlands minds it seems!

Utter pricks. Can't wait for their implosion. 

Â