Gangsters and Organised Crime

KentVillan

When I was a kid, I was babysat by the son of one of my mum's best friends. He was a really good kid at the time but grew into something of a rotter. And by rotter, I mean an incredibly violent criminal who was one of the four biggest cocaine distributors in Europe.

Next time I saw him, he was on the front page of multiple newspapers after being arrested in an Interpol sting.

I choose my own babysitters these days.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 19/04/2022 at 10:29, sheepyvillian said:

I've met a few so called "gangsters" whilst being incarcerated. Let me tell you, many of them ended up making tea for the screws, and I'm guessing, the irony was totally lost on most of them.

bronson-tea.gif

• Haha 2

The walls are closing in. Good.

https://www.ft.com/content/96082e8e-bcf2-441b-b5d4-1805f5f5874d

UAE freezes assets of Kinahan drug trafficking gang

Irish crime syndicate accused of using Dubai to launder money has forged ties with top-level boxers and promoters

The United Arab Emirates has frozen the assets of the Kinahan drug trafficking gang, adding to international pressure on an organisation that has deep ties with boxers and promoters at the highest levels of the sport. The Gulf state said it was continuing to investigate the Irish organised crime group in parallel with authorities in the US, UK, Ireland and Spain. “The relevant authorities co-operate closely on cases involving foreign elements, in line with the UAE’s international commitments and national legal framework for combating illicit activity,” the government said. The asset freeze includes all personal and corporate bank accounts, one person briefed on the matter in the UAE said.
Edited by sparrow1988
  • Thanks 1

Nation Can’t Help But Take Small Bit Of Pride In Success Of Kinahan Cartel

Nation Can’t Help But Take Small Bit Of Pride In Success Of Kinahan Cartel

THE announcement by US drug enforcement agencies that a local drug gang ranks ‘up there with the Yakuza or the Russian mafia’ in terms of size and power has prompted a tiny bit of COYBIG energy in Irish hearts today.

At a briefing attended by the DEA, the US department of Homeland Security, Europol, the UK National Crime Agency, Thunderbirds, the Famous Five, the Mighty Morphin’ Power Rangers and the Garda Síochána, the breadth of the billion-dollar Kinahan drug empire was laid bare for all to see, prompting mixed reactions back home.

“I know the road to success in the drug game is paved with mayhem, pain and death. But still, you have to kinda hand it to them,” said one man we spoke to on the streets of Waterford.

More in link :D

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

Insane twist in this story is that Steven Gerrard’s daughter is dating the son of a key Kinahan cartel member, Liam Byrne.

Multiple convictions for violent crime, brother in law in prison for cocaine trafficking, etc.

‪https://www.irishmirror.ie/sport/soccer/soccer-news/gang-boss-liam-byrne-lives-27285840

The picture of Liam also comes just weeks after the ruthless Kinahan cartel were exposed to the world after being sanctioned by the United States government.

Byrne is also on the run from the UK, where it is understood he is actively under investigation by the National Crime Agency - the same elite law enforcement group that brought about the conviction of Kavanagh.

What the **** is Stevie doing

• Shocked 1

2 hours ago, KentVillan said:

Insane twist in this story is that Steven Gerrard’s daughter is dating the son of a key Kinahan cartel member, Liam Byrne.

Multiple convictions for violent crime, brother in law in prison for cocaine trafficking, etc.

‪https://www.irishmirror.ie/sport/soccer/soccer-news/gang-boss-liam-byrne-lives-27285840

What the **** is Stevie doing

I only see one course of action, he has to resign. No way can he  keep his job after such allegations. Would you be prepared to start the online petition for his removal  as Aston Villa manager, Preferably by the end of today🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞

• Haha 2

48 minutes ago, AlwaysAVFC said:

Gerrard has long had links to the Liverpool underworld hasn't he? I vaguely remember stories coming out throughout his career.

Yes there was something about his misses being involved with some gangster allegedly who may or may not of been the father of one of his children. Again all allegedly but I do recall reading it on several Internet forums. Gangster was called what you have on Shrove Tuesday if I remember correctly. Probably a load of rubbish but the rumours definitely existed 

Stevie allegedly also had a local fixer deal with an aggressive criminal who had been threatening him to try and make a name for himself. Provided a letter or good character for the guy when he went on trial.

I remember reading the fixer and some buddies shot the guy in the face with a shotgun, but from a distance so it wasn't too damaging.

21 minutes ago, Panto_Villan said:

Stevie allegedly also had a local fixer deal with an aggressive criminal who had been threatening him to try and make a name for himself. Provided a letter or good character for the guy when he went on trial.

I remember reading the fixer and some buddies shot the guy in the face with a shotgun, but from a distance so it wasn't too damaging.

I hear it was Peter Beardsley but you couldn't tell. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Â