Gangsters and Organised Crime

KentVillan

4 hours ago, Follyfoot said:

I only see one course of action, he has to resign. No way can he  keep his job after such allegations. Would you be prepared to start the online petition for his removal  as Aston Villa manager, Preferably by the end of today🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞

His main crime is actually that he’s offering out Liverpewwwl tickets to go and see the Rrrreds, we need to get a grip on that

Someone i know im media told me gerrard got in some deep do do (i think it was over a woman) with some gangsters and he was terrified to the point he was close to loving liverpool to go abroad ( i think Madrid but not 100%) apparently some gangsters from liverpool who are big fans found out and warned them off touching stevie g.

Feck knows if its true or not

10 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Someone i know im media told me gerrard got in some deep do do (i think it was over a woman) with some gangsters and he was terrified to the point he was close to loving liverpool to go abroad ( i think Madrid but not 100%) apparently some gangsters from liverpool who are big fans found out and warned them off touching stevie g.

Will gladly be corrected but I believe some family member is/was connected to the Liverpool underworld. He was set to leave Liverpool for Chelsea but his head was turned back again when there was some threats directed at him and his family. 

37 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Thats some old, old news, D. Trust me, don't believe the hype.

12 hours ago, Follyfoot said:

Yes there was something about his misses being involved with some gangster allegedly who may or may not of been the father of one of his children. Again all allegedly but I do recall reading it on several Internet forums. Gangster was called what you have on Shrove Tuesday if I remember correctly. Probably a load of rubbish but the rumours definitely existed 

I know the whole story, but Foll, it's old hat. 

• 5 months later...

Thomas Cashman found guilty of murdering Olivia Pratt-Korbel.

The Sun now reporting he was a hitman for a Liverpool gang affiliated with the Kinahan Cartel:

The Sun can now reveal that Cashman was a feared enforcer for a dreaded drugs mafia rooted in Merseyside.

Police and the UK's FBI have been at war with the gang for the last decade.

The Huyton mafia work with the Kinahan Cartel, the Irish based drug gang now hit with a raft of sanctions by the US government.

Cashman's name was first mentioned after a gangland shooting ten years ago.

Karl Bradley's body was found in a garden on Penshaw Close. Just around the corner from Kingsheath Avenue, where Olivia died.

Karl, brother of gangland figure Kirk, was shot in the back yards from his own home. His body was only discovered the following morning.

Cashman was said to be close to the crime but he was not charged with the murder.

Karl Bradley's murder was ordered by godfathers who ran the Huyton mafia, a gang that escaped the attention of the police and media for years.

The drug crew filled the void after notorious drugs king pin Curtis Warren was jailed in Holland in the late 90s.

The crew shunned the publicity that criminals such as Warren and John Haase had attracted over the years.

They avoided petty disputes and the bravado world of nightclubs and security firms.

REIGN OF TERROR

Although the gang was rooted to Huyton the leadership moved to southern Spain in the late 90s.

Enforcers, recruited from Liverpool, were handpicked to work for the gang on the Costa Del Sol where they competed with rival crime groups from North Africa and Eastern Europe.

A Liverpool man, who grew up in Norris Green area, worked for the gang on the Costa.

After a fall out he was tortured to death. Parts of his body later washed up on a beach in 2002.

The horrific circumstances of the death sent a message on a scale used by Mexican drug cartels.

The gang's leadership began a new life in Spain, living in gated, high security compounds.

Their feared enforcer, who cannot be named for legal reasons, did their dirty work.

The notorious individual travelled around Europe carrying out assassinations known as 'red jobs' with automatic weapons for the godfathers.

In 2009 the gang unleashed a wave of terror across Merseyside after two businessmen were accused of 'grassing' to police.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/21885046/thomas-cashman-hitman-deadliest-gangs/

And Steven Gerrard is mates with this lot.

45 minutes ago, Genie said:

There was a large reward for whoever turned him in wasn’t there? 

The police knew who did it the next day, when the person who he asked to borrow some clean clothes from informed the police

There may have been a reward but it wasn't really neccessary

The Police took their time arresting him but they always knew who is was, despite what they were saying publicly

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, bickster said:

The police knew who did it the next day, when the person who he asked to borrow some clean clothes from informed the police

There may have been a reward but it wasn't really neccessary

The Police took their time arresting him but they always knew who is was, despite what they were saying publicly

Been linked with previous unsolved murders. Probably wouldn't have been turned in if he'd just killed the lad he was after, and would have carried on doing it.

10 minutes ago, KentVillan said:

Been linked with previous unsolved murders. Probably wouldn't have been turned in if he'd just killed the lad he was after, and would have carried on doing it.

Oh I absolutely agree with that

• Like 1

Just now, bickster said:

Oh I absolutely agree with that

Yeah was just adding to your post 👍

I think with organised crime, the police often "know" exactly what has happened, but pulling together a solid case is extremely hard. There's no chance the key witnesses here would have come forward if he'd just shot another career criminal. Also, as much as the police have definitely done a great job here, and deserve praise, would they have worked so hard on a gangland killing with little media attention? Probably not. Which is arguably why he was still out and about shooting people after being linked with other murders.

Â