Easter Weekend Football 15/17 April

andykeenan

Zach Steffen will be haunted by that. 

The cynic in me thought it looked almost intentional. 

I think we'd be naive to think match fixing doesn't happen in Britain, especially in cup matches.

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, VillaChris said:

Bissouma been class today in fairness, read the Spurs attacks perfectly.

Brighton fans have said he only turns up for the tv games vs the big teams. Makes him even more of a turn off to sign. Scumbag

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, maqroll said:

Zach Steffen will be haunted by that. 

The cynic in me thought it looked almost intentional. 

I think we'd be naive to think match fixing doesn't happen in Britain, especially in cup matches.

Not for me, I thought you could see the panic, he's right footed and he's turned to his left you can see he's not comfortable on his left foot do he's hesitated and then taken a bad panicked touch with his right 

I would say its not an excuse for that goal but for a team that plays so many passes to their keeper from what I saw Ake put it on his left foot every time, it was really poor its so basic 

26 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Not for me, I thought you could see the panic, he's right footed and he's turned to his left you can see he's not comfortable on his left foot do he's hesitated and then taken a bad panicked touch with his right 

I would say its not an excuse for that goal but for a team that plays so many passes to their keeper from what I saw Ake put it on his left foot every time, it was really poor its so basic 

Yep, most likely just a mistake, by my word. All-time howler.

First goal was a lofted header , okay it was close range but he never reacted. Saveable.

Second goal. No words.

Third goal. Nice volley but it's slower than a week in jail. Took a month to get down

One of the worst displays you will see. All for cup goalies but when you have a proper elite one and it's the semi final , just sack him off.

• Like 2