Jump to content

Midweek Football 11/14 April


andykeenan
 Share

Recommended Posts

Monday 

Championship 

Huddersfield v Luton SS3

Champions League Quarter Final 2nd leg

Real Madrid v Chelsea 8pm Agg 3-1 BT Sport 2

Bayern Munich v Villarreal 8pm Agg 0-1 BT Sport 3

Wednesday

Champions League Quarter Final 2nd leg 

Atletico Madrid v Man City 8pm Agg 0-1 BT Sport 2

Liverpool v Benfica 8pm Agg 3-1 BT Sport 3

Thursday

Europa League Quarter Final 2nd leg 

Lyon v West Ham 8pm Agg 1-1 BT Sport 2

Europa Conference League  Quarter Final 2nd leg 

PSV v Leicester 5.45pm Agg 0-0 BT Sport 3

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, andykeenan said:

Monday 

Championship 

Huddersfield v Luton SS3

Champions League Quarter Final 2nd leg

Real Madrid v Chelsea 8pm Agg 3-1 BT Sport 

The real v Chelsea match is Tuesday isn't it?

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, andykeenan said:

Thursday

Europa League Quarter Final 2nd leg 

Lyon v West Ham 8pm Agg 1-1 BT Sport 2

Europa Conference League  Quarter Final 2nd leg 

PSV v Leicester 5.45pm Agg 0-0 BT Sport 3

Double space between ‘League’ and ‘Quarter’?

A bit unnecessary, don’t you think?!

Edit: where’s the gif button gone? 😠

Edited by Rob182
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Rob182 said:

Double space between ‘League’ and ‘Quarter’?

A bit unnecessary, don’t you think?!

Edit: where’s the gif button gone? 😠

spacer.png

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â