Midweek Football 11/14 April

andykeenan

2 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

I dunno how Pulisic plays in this Chelsea team. Seems to score the odd belter but is pretty meh otherwise imo. 

I've not paid much attention to him before, but it's looking like a game-losing sub. Everything he touches turns to shit.

1 minute ago, OutByEaster? said:

They could have had two in added time at the end of regular time and at least two in extra time.

Then there's the first leg. They really should have gone through.

1 minute ago, OutByEaster? said:

They could have had two in added time at the end of regular time and at least two in extra time.

spacer.png

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, penguin said:

Completely forgot Chelsea loaned Saul, wasn’t he massively sought after at one point?

2 years ago he was, gone off the boil that Atletico didnt play him so often last season in big games

1 minute ago, VillaParkAvenue said:

Not the most exciting CL season. The spanish teams remaining aren’t that good and the semis look predictable. Leading up to a final between two teams that play each other all the bloody time.

Too be fair City v Plop are normally great games.  The weekends was and I think a Champions League Final would be quality.

1 minute ago, S-Platt said:

Too be fair City v Plop are normally great games.  The weekends was and I think a Champions League Final would be quality.

I look more forward to the FA cup semi this weekend. A Champions League final between the two could be almost unbearable when you think about the media hype that will preceed it.

Just now, penguin said:

Glad Chelsea are out but City or Liverpool walk over this Madrid side

City but would you back against an aĺl madrid semi. Liverpool seem to have the lucky side of the draw

Â