Summer 2022 Transfer Thread

sne

2 hours ago, Xela said:

I'd say we should go for him but he probably wants Champions League football. 

He's also a passenger most of the time.

Definitely wouldn't want him here as good of a goalscorer as he is.

2 hours ago, villa4europe said:

He's not had a good time at PSG, I think he'd be a big signing rather than a good one 

His wife/agent is trouble and just like Rabiot it would take a brave manager to bring him into the dressing room

38 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Forest have signed French RB Biancone for £10m from Troyes

Never heard of him 

They could have had Guilbert for half the price! 

21 minutes ago, jacketspuds said:

Southampton signing an 18-year old from Man City for £14m. Will no doubt have some silly buy back option for City so they can nab him back for much less than his value if he’s a success.

Romeo Lavia, Belgian youth International 

Means Southampton will have 2 City players with buy back clauses

They're also being linked to colwill from Chelsea who no doubt won't be cheap despite never kicking a ball for them 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, villa4europe said:

The biggest joke about the barca tweet is it sounds like they cant afford to pay him (because he's on a stupid contract) but they're also refusing to sell him

Theyre a shambles of a club

Completely agree, but the real scandal is that they don't have to behave any differently because everybody who matters indulges them.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Romeo Lavia, Belgian youth International 

Means Southampton will have 2 City players with buy back clauses

They're also being linked to colwill from Chelsea who no doubt won't be cheap despite never kicking a ball for them 

Livramento I believe also has a buyback clause

41 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Livramento I believe also has a buyback clause

So city sell some no name kid for £14m yet our fans are happy for El Ghazi and Trez to leave for less than that combined.

11 hours ago, Pissflaps said:

So city sell some no name kid for £14m yet our fans are happy for El Ghazi and Trez to leave for less than that combined.

There is not one club which would be willing to pay £14m for either El Ghazi or Trezeguet

• Like 1

4 hours ago, bobzy said:

There is not one club which would be willing to pay £14m for either El Ghazi or Trezeguet

Constantly baffled by the number of people on this forum who appear to believe that you can sell players for more than anybody would pay for them. You'd think that this most basic aspect of commercial exchange had been ironed out several thousand years ago and that nobody could possibly fail to understand it in 2022, but here we are. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

40 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Constantly baffled by the number of people on this forum who appear to believe that you can sell players for more than anybody would pay for them. You'd think that this most basic aspect of commercial exchange had been ironed out several thousand years ago and that nobody could possibly fail to understand it in 2022, but here we are. 

I've never understood why we didn't just sell Trezeguet for £260m and then purchased Mbappe, but here we are.  Gerrard out!

• Haha 2

Â