Summer Transfer Window 2022

Loxstock92

20 minutes ago, messi11 said:

Hearing the deal is OFF for Sarr!

Maybe they've seen sense?

Hearing from whom? There’s been no official confirmation either way.

John Percy now saying deal done. Who is correct you or John?

Edited by PerryBarrPet
New info.

1 minute ago, brummybloke said:

2 names being bandied around 

Garner from man utd, did well at forest on loan last year, defensive midfielder 

Chelseas chalhoba looked good in his cameo appearances for Chelsea- on loan 

He's apparently a Paratici favorite and top on the list for Spurs. Can't say I know anything about him.

5 hours ago, Villatillidie95 said:

Get Pape Sarr from Spurs in and go all out for Gallagher, re-integrate Sanson into the team and thats some solid midfield options for us!

Sign all the Sarrs!

Don't Chelsea have a defender called Sarr as well?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, sne said:

He's apparently a Paratici favorite and top on the list for Spurs. Can't say I know anything about him.

Is he?

Utd letting him go and him flying at Spurs would be very funny.

Just as Utd sign 30 year old Casemiro who they'll be trying to replace in two years.

1 minute ago, Tomaszk said:

Is he?

Utd letting him go and him flying at Spurs would be very funny.

Just as Utd sign 30 year old Casemiro who they'll be trying to replace in two years.

According to my Spurs fanatic colleague he is. He might be wrong of course.

Just now, Tayls said:

Who, Sarr and his team has? 

Ohhhh  Gerrard dont want him so they've pulled out apparently. Lange vs Gerrard is happening.
Percy is the main man and he says its a done deal so we see who's right.  But I once remember him saying Henry was the new Villa manager. 

• Haha 1

Bet theres some exciting players on that long target list of ours. Just shows its Gerrard that wants us to sign the names rather than scouting talent. 

Edited by messi11

Just now, messi11 said:

Ohhhh  Gerrard dont want him so they've pulled out apparently. Lange vs Gerrard is happening.
Percy is the main man and he says its a done deal so we see who's right.  But I once remember him saying Henry was the new Villa manager. 

robert-de-niro-you.gif

• Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, brummybloke said:

2 names being bandied around 

Garner from man utd, did well at forest on loan last year, defensive midfielder 

Chelseas chalhoba looked good in his cameo appearances for Chelsea- on loan 

Think Garner would be an interesting prospective signing. Really good in the championship last year, and really should be in that Manchester midfield

6 minutes ago, messi11 said:

Has anyone ever seen Percy and Lange in the same room? 

6 minutes ago, messi11 said:

I've just had a word with my grandchildren, it went like this .... "Why don't you stop being silly and give the adults in the room a bit of peace and quiet". I think that this would also be relevant advice for you.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1