Summer Transfer Window 2022

Loxstock92

27 minutes ago, paul514 said:

Not a chance on earth would I offer that for him

I wouldn't expect you to mate, we have Bajillionaire owners who can though. ;)

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, CarryOnVilla said:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886fc9ilupqmz9a417acw
We all know 

Well I'm SORRY, ok? I didn't know that we all knew. Please take my crown of being the smartest person on the internet who knows everything and give it to someone more deserving. I nominate you

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, YLN said:

Well I'm SORRY, ok? I didn't know that we all knew. Please take my crown of being the smartest person on the internet who knows everything and give it to someone more deserving. I nominate you

You ok?

• Haha 2

Been thinking for a while we could do with a niggly height monster like Soucek in midfield. 

Still hasn't agreed a new deal at WHam, so why don't we sign the actual Soucek. 

It's a bit annoying for me that both my football team and basketball team are quite secretive with info. Today is the NBA draft as well we have the first pick and I still don't have a clue who we will pick just like I don't have a clue who Villa will sign next.

Summer's ruined.😂

2 minutes ago, Rustibrooks said:

It's a bit annoying for me that both my football team and basketball team are quite secretive with info. Today is the NBA draft as well we have the first pick and I still don't have a clue who we will pick just like I don't have a clue who Villa will sign next.

Summer's ruined.😂

Jabari Smith 👀

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

Sounds like nonsense but times are hard.

Well never seen him play until perusing his YT video just now but looks to fit the mould perfectly for what we need to add quality/competition to the 8 positions. 

Thought I read City wanted him which would kind of rule us out. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, paul514 said:

He had a bad season and they want 50 that’s a joke

Lange’s job to knock them down if there is any serious possibility he would join us. In the past I would have said no chance but now, following recent signings, I’m not so sure. 

51 minutes ago, YLN said:

That's the fake villareport. 

Preece hasn't said anything about Wesley. I mean obviously he is not being offered a new contract

Yes but with Preece sources you cannot be sure whats real or fake

• Like 1

Any of these players worth a look?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-10945423/Man-United-let-FIVE-team-players-leave-make-way-Erik-ten-Hags-new-signings.html

Manchester United 'will axe FIVE first-team players this summer' to make way for Erik ten Hag's new signings... 'with Eric Bailly, Phil Jones, Axel Tuanzebe, Aaron Wan-Bissaka and Brandon Williams all surplus to requirements'

• Manchester United have deemed five current players surplus to requirements 
  • Phil Jones, Eric Bailly and Aaron Wan-Bissaka are allowed to leave in summer 
  • Brandon Williams and Axel Tuanzebe also up for sale following loan spells 
  • Erik ten Hag confident in replacing defenders with his transfer targets