Summer Transfer Window 2022

Loxstock92

3 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

Bale is one of my favourite players of all time. One of the all time PL greats. Would love to see him in a Villa shirt even if he spends most of his time on the treatment table 😅

Would love Bale too but apparently he’s going to Cardiff. 

Have to admire that if true.

37 minutes ago, ender4 said:

So what positions do we think we are still looking for incoming transfers?

Another Central Defender?

Central Midfield?

Starting Striker?

Back-up Left Back?

Back-up Right Back?

Or are we pretty much done unless a good deal comes along?

Like most others have mentioned here and was reported at the beginning of the month:

• backup left-back
  • central midfielder
  • versatile attacker/striker

I think those positions are independent of any outgoings. If there was to be a major/unexpected outgoing (i.e. Mings) then that would change of course.

Another question back - do you think we break our transfer record again this summer? £33m was the reported initial fee for Buendia last year.

And if we were to break it, give me a name of someone who it would be? For me, to break that record, right now I can only see it being Jonathan David if we were somehow able to pull that off.

3 minutes ago, Marka Ragnos said:

Have we got a new 9 lined up yet? I don't follow the transfer news that closely, but I hadn't seen anything yet on this front. You think later in the summer? 

I don’t think we’ll sign a new striker 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, messi11 said:

Message to Lange and Gerrard:

DO SOMETHING 

They have, they signed four players already. The only things they might be involved with between now and January is a few player sales. 

Leipzig are signing Xaver Schlager from Wolfsburg whom plays same role as Konrad Laimer 🤔

Come on Gerrard and Lange get round his house pronto 😂 Surprising we do not appear to be in for Paulihna @€18mill whom on paper is the perfect DM for us… 

2 minutes ago, thabucks said:

Leipzig are signing Xaver Schlager from Wolfsburg whom plays same role as Konrad Laimer 🤔

Come on Gerrard and Lange get round his house pronto 😂 Surprising we do not appear to be in for Paulihna @€18mill whom on paper is the perfect DM for us… 

I'm wary of signing anyone from the German league after seeing Rashica and Bailey 😅

8 minutes ago, thabucks said:

Bayern are bidding 20 million euros for him and looks like he wants to go there

Surprised no one has gone in for seiwald from Salzburg only 21 central midfielder, from what I’ve seen he’s only going to get better and be at at big team in a year or 2

Edited by rbcuk

Just now, rbcuk said:

Surprised no one has gone in for seiweld from Salzburg only 21 central midfielder, from what I’ve seen he’s only going to get better and be at at big team in a year or 2

Will like most Salzburg players probably be promoted to Leipzig then sold on later