Summer Transfer Window 2022

Loxstock92

2 hours ago, MrBlack said:

His wand of a left foot was discussed at length here yesterday when this was originally posted. 

Fairly comparable with Guilbert who operates as a wing back in the same league.  Merlin has slightly better offensive stats, and slightly worse defensive stats. Merlin significantly younger though and more required given our lack of a back up left back (assuming we're happy with Chambers or KKH as a back up right back).  Sounds like he'd fit our style of play well. 

Doesn't look it:D:

image.jpeg.63f4ad4262f758baed5ee78595e7b0fc.jpeg

• Like 1

I don't know much about Mosie Kean other than he was highly rated before he joined Everton, but his goals/assists stats  really aren't that bad

five goals and three assists for Juventus in the league this season in twelve games worth of football

thirteen goals in twenty-six league appearances for Paris Saint-Germain

two goals and two assists in just over nine games worth of Premier League football for Everton.

15 minutes ago, Rustibrooks said:

Would be a good signing definitely, he's fully moved into CM now? I remember he used to play out wide before. 

Where is this link? 👀

Twitter …link didn’t seem that reputable tbf but we can always dream of it becoming something more 

Edited by RicRic
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, CarryOnVilla said:

To me, it suggests we’re in for Moise Kean and maybe using using Dougie as a part exchange. 

to be honest I ain’t got a clue 

giphy.gif?cid=5e2148867hecc7w7lp5ljt6n7v

Please no. Believe me, whether it's Belotti or Kean, we don't want Italian strikers. 😂

50 minutes ago, Rustibrooks said:

What has actually happened to Kean, he was supposed to be the next big thing coming out of Italy and it just hasn't worked for him? 

From his stats it looks like he had a real solid season at PSG but everywhere else it's been meh. 

He's still only 22 though so he obviously has a lot of time on his side.

He was told from a very young age that he would be the great Italian striker we've long waited for and so far he's taken that to mean he doesn't have to work to make it happen.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Peter Griffin said:

I agree, the wages will be a problem when trying to sell on. However, the average PL wage is crazy now and 40k/50k is not exactly seen as expensive these days. Sanson and Traore have a lot of positive attributes and I can see some teams liking the and if the sale price is under 10m that is somewhat seen as a risk free purchase these days. The players would get a longer contract to what they have remaining a VP and could see an opportunity to get more game time and possibly take a wage cut or maybe take a payment from us to bugger off e.g. 1m each to accept a lower wage from another club. If will be interesting to see what Lange can do

63k a week is the average

Just now, paul514 said:

63k a week is the average

Bloody hell, didn't realise it was so high but I suppose it is very much skewed by the top 30 earners, so maybe an average of about 50k for the non elite players so it shouldn't be too difficult to shift our players on

• Like 1