Summer Transfer Window 2022

Loxstock92

5 minutes ago, Pissflaps said:

How much for Sandro Tonali?

Would be near impossible 

He took a paycut to sign for Milan amd wants to retire there, he is about 21 still 😂

Edited by Zatman
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, paul514 said:

Selling Bailey is a really stupid idea.

On paper yes of course it is, but if he’s not going to feature regularly under SG then he’s probably on fairly large wages and could still command a decent fee to spend on a player that the manager will use.

2 minutes ago, Woody1000 said:

On paper yes of course it is, but if he’s not going to feature regularly under SG then he’s probably on fairly large wages and could still command a decent fee to spend on a player that the manager will use.

He started 4 out of 5 games in April before the Norwich injury. Think he'll get chances early next season so hopefully look better.

Traore will be the main attacker leaving if we've already discounted Trez and AEG from things.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

He started 4 out of 5 games in April before the Norwich injury. Think he'll get chances early next season so hopefully look better.

Traore will be the main attacker leaving if we've already discounted Trez and AEG from things.

Don’t get me wrong, I hope he stays as I loved him at Leverkusen and feel he could be a great player for us, I just get the vibe that SG doesn’t really fancy him.

34 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Would be near impossible 

He took a paycut to sign for Milan amd wants to retire there, he is about 21 still 😂

Did he grow up a Milan fan?

Have family roots to it etc? Or?

Don't get me wrong, I respect it.

Just now, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Did he grow up a Milan fan?

Have family roots to it etc? Or?

Don't get me wrong, I respect it.

He is a die hard fan. I think he is from a village close to Milan 

Its definitely not something that is common nowadays

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Woody1000 said:

Don’t get me wrong, I hope he stays as I loved him at Leverkusen and feel he could be a great player for us, I just get the vibe that SG doesn’t really fancy him.

From initial reports, SG liked/rated him alot, and always thought he was the best trainer, was also reported.

Also probably why he was even starting him over Buendia ( Which I don't think any of us agreed with to be fair ).

So I wouldn't think it's as simple as him " not fancying him " mate.

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

From initial reports, SG liked/rated him alot, and always thought he was the best trainer, was also reported.

Also probably why he was even starting him over Buendia ( Which I don't think any of us agreed with to be fair ).

So I wouldn't think it's as simple as him " not fancying him " mate.

I hope that is the case mate, like I said it was just a feeling - I don’t really have any facts to back that up! 😂

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Woody1000 said:

He will feature third most of the forwards at least.....

3 hours ago, VillaChris said:

I've been thinking recently I bet if we kept Trez as the 4th attacking option he would score some goals in this narrower formation.

• Like 1

Yannick Carrassco latest bit of clickbait … Although who knows nowadays and they’ll play on this & agents use our name over the coming weeks. At this rate we’ll be pretty much down when the window officially opens. #Prepared 

Just now, thabucks said:

Yannick Carrassco latest bit of clickbait … Although who knows nowadays and they’ll play on this & agents use our name over the coming weeks. At this rate we’ll be pretty much down when the window officially opens. #Prepared 

End of the day he is a left winger..... you're right it is clickbait as other clubs wouldn't believe we want him

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, paul514 said:

End of the day he is a left winger..... you're right it is clickbait as other clubs wouldn't believe we want him

He has played left wing back for Belgium and Atletico at times

LB shout - how’s about Ian Maatsen from Chelsea  - on loan last season at Coventry and linked with Dortmund now and could see Brighton trying to repeat the Lamptey deal. 

What's happened to Ampadu?

Has he left Chelsea permanently yet?

I remember at one point he was extremely highly rated as a CDM/CB hybrid.

Has he gone to shite since he shaved off his Mane?

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN

43 minutes ago, thabucks said:

LB shout - how’s about Ian Maatsen from Chelsea  - on loan last season at Coventry and linked with Dortmund now and could see Brighton trying to repeat the Lamptey deal. 

Not if it means giving them a buy-back clause like the Lamptey deal. I honestly can’t stand them as they serve no real purpose except to be a glorified loan. The only problem is that the buying club is stuck with the player if he turns out to be shit.

We are a club aiming for big things. You don’t see the likes of Man City or Liverpool buying players and giving the selling club a buy back clause.

Sorry, gone off piste a bit there.

5 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

What's happened to Ampadu?

Has he left Chelsea permanently yet?

I remember at one point he was extremely highly rated as a CDM/CB hybrid.

Has he gone to shite since he shaved off his Mane?

Spent last season at Venezia. 

Not sure how he played though.

• Like 1