Rodrigo Bentancur

Delphinho123

🇺🇾 #Bentancur : #AstonVilla reasons around 20 million, but the negotiation appears very complicated

🇧🇷 #Arthur : does not change the position of #Juve , which opens only to an 18-month loan

🇸🇪 #Kulusevski : keep an eye on your situation and on a possible end-of-market loan

5 minutes ago, HalfTimePost said:

🇺🇾 #Bentancur : #AstonVilla reasons around 20 million, but the negotiation appears very complicated

🇧🇷 #Arthur : does not change the position of #Juve , which opens only to an 18-month loan

🇸🇪 #Kulusevski : keep an eye on your situation and on a possible end-of-market loan

Very complicated, lets just move on 

10 minutes ago, HalfTimePost said:

Any idea who's after Kulusevski? Good player.

2 minutes ago, messi11 said:

Very complicated, lets just move on 

The rumours I’ve seen are about a sell-on clause back to his previous Argentina club adding the complications… I don’t get how it could be that complicated as they’d have surely known what they were agreeing to when they bought him initially! I wouldn’t be surprised to see him just appear on the official site at some point whilst all these “ITK’s” tell us the deal is too complicated

2 hours ago, Awol said:

JJ might have something to say about that. Fantastic to have those two pushing each other for a start (assuming McGinn is basically bomb proof in the marauding role).

That said I’ve thought since last summer Luiz would be leaving and wouldn’t be surprised if he went before next season - or even in this window if it was to a club abroad. Ireogbunam seems like the natural back up to Bentancur, if we get him. 

Yeah I reckon he would have something to y about that, but the fact that if this happens we get to choose form the two in best from from Luiz, McGinn, JJ and Sanson means we are pretty much nailed on to have a very competitive midfield.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, KAZZAM said:

We could play like this

Cash Konsa Mings Digne

Bentancur - Luiz

Ramsey

Buendia.    Coutinho 

Watkins 

a 4-2-4 diamond or 4-2-1-2-1

Good team but SG said he wants to build the team around mcginn

3 hours ago, thunderball said:

Apparently Dougie hasnt been offered a new contract yet, he may be pleased to sign one if its offered. There is always this whisper that the club would listen to offers though - Roma in the Summer, Arse or Newcastle in this window?

There seems to be lots of media comment now that we want Bentancur and then will Still go back in for Bissouma in the summer when he has 12 months left on his contract.

This is probably just paper talk but it would mean someone would surely depart and we would have a midfield capable of crashing the champions League spots.🤞

13 minutes ago, HalfTimePost said:

Mark Goldbridge has no inside information he's just a crying, whingeing loser with a YouTube channel and a Twitter following to rile up about the decline of United.

He'll just be posting the Marseille fans rumour + hyperbole to appeal to United fans. The Marseille rumour would've come from Fabrizios tweet earlier in the week.

It's Bentancur.

Brent is actually a top bloke. I know him quite well. 

2 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Brent is actually a top bloke. I know him quite well. 

This had me confused for a little bit until a Google.

Wikipedia says he lives in Solihull so couldve heard something from either Man Utd or the Villa side of things I guess

16 minutes ago, KAZZAM said:

We could play like this

Cash Konsa Mings Digne

Bentancur - Luiz

Ramsey

Buendia.    Coutinho 

Watkins 

a 4-2-4 diamond or 4-2-1-2-1

I think one of the good things about the players we are signing (or trying to sign) is that we have squad where we can change formations to suit the weaknesses of next opponent.

Â