Rodrigo Bentancur

Delphinho123

3 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Sigh.

"arrived", is this a new term for "proposed, on the way, to be submitted, preparing to prepare, considering considering making a bid........

So it has arrived where?!

Just now, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

Walks in and becomes our best Midfielder by a country mile (and any other variant of mile).

Not a chance. There's a reason every Juve fan wants rid of him. Oh, and before you say, 'but, it's Juve!'. They're 7th. 

1 minute ago, Delphinho123 said:

Read the comments on the tweet....

'some deal' indeed. 

He won't improve us. I'd rather stick with Luiz tbh. 

Disagree. Think he'll be a very astute signing. I know many Juve fans on twitter have been negative but looking at the stats and the things I've seen from him I think he'll do well. Obviously will need some time to adjust.

Just now, bose said:

Disagree. Think he'll be a very astute signing. I know many Juve fans on twitter have been negative but looking at the stats and the things I've seen from him I think he'll do well. Obviously will need some time to adjust.

The stats are relative to the league he plays in. I think he'll struggle with the pace of the Premier League. Could be wrong of course, but I predict we'll be looking for another defensive midfielder in 12 months time. 

I genuinely have no idea how this one will play out if we sign him, but i'm cautiously optimistic and have faith in Gerrard and his team that he knows exactly what he wants from a midfielder. But I think we should at least give him some games before writing him off.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Not a chance. There's a reason every Juve fan wants rid of him. Oh, and before you say, 'but, it's Juve!'. They're 7th. 

Gerrard has got all signings so far on point. I trust him if he feels this player will improve us

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Read the comments on the tweet....

'some deal' indeed. 

He won't improve us. I'd rather stick with Luiz tbh. 

Its like the same reaction as the mighty Lyon fans about Traore all over again 🙄

Just now, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

I have indeed. My lovely Wife is Italian and her family are big Juve fans.

That's reassuring.

I'll only judge once I've seen him, not going to buy into loads of Juve fans saying he's rubbish. I read enough opinions on here to know how wrong so many people can be ;)

Just now, Tom13 said:

That's reassuring.

I'll only judge once I've seen him, not going to buy into loads of Juve fans saying he's rubbish. I read enough opinions on here to know how wrong so many people can be ;)

Online forums aren't the best place for balanced opinions (mine included, I suppose). 

Watch him and see for yourself anyway. 

• Like 2

Juve fans weren't exactly crying when they sold Joao Cancelo to City.

"If early season Cancelo was the absolute best case scenario for the player, second half Cancelo was just the opposite. Defensive mistake over defensive mistake and a lack of final product on the offensive end could be a fair summarization of his game. The best way to encapsulate it is the fact that De Sciglio was the one starting big time Champions League games.

When the rumor mill started and Cancelo was one of the names brought up as a possible exit this summer, there were surprisingly few complaints. Juventini reacted with a collective shrug and a “Sure, I guess, someone has to go” and went back to be thrilled by all the new signings we got going.

A #RestaConNoi hashtag campain, it was not. Hell, even the Juventus social media team was lukewarm on the whole thing."

• Like 2

Â