Rodrigo Bentancur

Delphinho123

Decent performance. He won a hell a lot of tackles!
You have to admit he does walk around a lot, Pace of the game was very slow
Its hard to judge how good he really is. Guess we just have to trust our scouts. 

He's a good player and for 16m would be a no brainer but i can't help but think he's not the type of CDM we need.

If we signed him plus Bissouma or Kamara though i'd be ecstatic.

Edited by AshVilla

2 minutes ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

Ok so I think some of the highlights earlier do reflect his style.

Looks very calm and composed, seems to read the game very well. He is strong and quite mobile when he wants to be however I understand his style might put people off as they much prefer the bull in the china shop style!

Bentancur is only 24 years old and has 45 caps, he's a player at a top European club. He can only learn, progress further with a manager and former great player such as Gerrard.

He would add competition and composure to our midfield as keeping possession seems to be a great facet to his game aswell as breaking up opposition play.

Thank you.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, sne said:

But as you say that Italy side was almost entirely Serie A based and was a joy to watch.

How much of that is down to the manager. Do you think Southgate would have the same set of players playing the same way?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

This guy ain’t the answer. I’ll back him if he signs but I’m not sure he’s what we need.

Totally agree, he's very average. 

I appreciate Nakamba and Luiz a lot more now. 

Â