Weekends Football 14/16 January

andykeenan

For all the hate Leeds get on here this is a great game, one of the best of the season.

People were getting excited about Leeds going down mid season.....they'll finish 10-15 points clear of 18th.

West Ham aren't good enough defensively to finish top 4.

• Like 1

To be fair to Leeds a win here would be a massive thing for them; they've come into the game in poor form and struggling because their manager likes to use the smallest squad in the league, they've lost two men to hamstring injuries in the opening half hour and they're playing a West Ham side with European ambitions. It'd be a heck of a result.

Just now, OutByEaster? said:

To be fair to Leeds a win here would be a massive thing for them; they've come into the game in poor form and struggling because their manager likes to use the smallest squad in the league, they've lost two men to hamstring injuries in the opening half hour and they're playing a West Ham side with European ambitions. It'd be a heck of result.

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

11 minutes ago, jacketspuds said:

Would not be surprised to see Raphinha replace Mahrez at City next season.

The most disappointing move we made in the transfer market in the last few years was Traore over him.

Every time I watch West ham I see a couple of great players surrounded by average players who are just in the form of their lives. Like overachivement to the max. Sort of team you can see losing 6 in a row or something like with some bad luck then injuries then loss of confidence

1 minute ago, VillaJ100 said:

Every time I watch West ham I see a couple of great players surrounded by average players who are just in the form of their lives. Like overachivement to the max. Sort of team you can see losing 6 in a row or something like with some bad luck then injuries then loss of confidence

Fingers crossed.

16 minutes ago, jacketspuds said:

Brentford have done really well this season, but I thought they were higher up in the table. We’re a point ahead of them and we’ve had a poor first half of the season. We’ve even got a game in hand.

They  could still go down 

42 minutes ago, jacketspuds said:

I used to like Leeds, but a good chunk of their fans have turned into a bunch of dickheads since they got Bielsa.

Just the entitled, arrogant attitude that is really grating.

Trust me it was long before they got Bielsa 

Â