Weekends Football 3/5 December

andykeenan

Would not surprise me greatly if it is the 3 promoted sides who go back down. Not that this is a bold prediction as it stands now or at the start of the season.

Would be lovely if Newcastle and Burnley go down instead thou.

1 minute ago, villalad21 said:

I thought darren fletcher was their sporting director. 

Why is he on the touch line? 

This passed me by. How is such a massive global company run with the nepotism of a local shop?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darren_Fletcher#Coaching_career

The bloke is 37, has 3 months' experience coaching the under 16s, 2 months' experience working with the first team, and now he's their technical director overseeing their recruitment? Laughable. 

9 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

This passed me by. How is such a massive global company run with the nepotism of a local shop?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darren_Fletcher#Coaching_career

The bloke is 37, has 3 months' experience coaching the under 16s, 2 months' experience working with the first team, and now he's their technical director overseeing their recruitment? Laughable. 

It's a huge reason why they've fallen off so far recently.  ManUre are so desperate to start winning things again, they're throwing ex-player after ex-player into any open position, hoping that they'll somehow rub off some magical Fergie dust on the organization.  Also a cautionary tale for anyone wanting Villa to surround ourselves with ex-players who were "winners" but haven't done fook all since (not a swipe at Gerrard).  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Ole would get cooked alive for winning a game because of individual brilliance. 

Let's see if the mob gives Ralph the same treatment

How does keeping a clean sheet fit in with individual brilliance?

3 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Ole would get cooked alive for winning a game because of individual brilliance. 

Let's see if the mob gives Ralph the same treatment

Well, probably not, because it's his first **** game.

• Like 1

Â