Reading v Hull 

EFL on Quest 9pm

Sunday 

Premier League

Leeds v Brentford 2pm

Man Utd v Palace 2pm

Spurs v Norwich 2pm

MOTD 2 10.30pm

I've had a almost 100% record this season in getting my fantasy team exactly wrong every week. Every sub, transfer and captain choice I've made has been a week too late or a week too early. Make transfers and the guy I add will undoubtedly  get injured straight away. Decided to just have Salah as captain which have saved me towards the end.

Had Mount up until 2 weeks ago, sub him and he's on fire again. Held on to Kane because they've had a easy schedule and a new manager but he's been useless and games have been cancelled. This is the last week unless he scores at least 4 against Norwich so if you want to get some easy points add him for next week and make him triple captain.

39 minutes ago, sne said:

I've had a almost 100% record this season in getting my fantasy team exactly wrong every week. Every sub, transfer and captain choice I've made has been a week too late or a week too early. Make transfers and the guy I add will undoubtedly  get injured straight away. Decided to just have Salah as captain which have saved me towards the end.

Had Mount up until 2 weeks ago, sub him and he's on fire again. Held on to Kane because they've had a easy schedule and a new manager but he's been useless and games have been cancelled. This is the last week unless he scores at least 4 against Norwich so if you want to get some easy points add him for next week and make him triple captain.

maybe do the opposite of what you think you should do then XD. Keep Kane in your team.

• Thanks 1

Moyes and West Ham using that "embarrassing" piece of paper with instructions to hand between players after a substitution that Smith was roasted for.

They go on to score a few seconds later.

Edited by sne
  • Like 3

Just now, sne said:

Moyes and West Ham using that "embarrassing" piece of paper to hand between players after a substitution that Smith was roasted for.

They go on to score a few seconds later.

Wheels feeling off, obviously 

• Like 1

West Ham are a proper team this season, fair play to them. Not a big fan of their club, they're "massive club" status is up with with Newcastle as one of the biggest myths in football, but it's hard not to likle them this season. I'd much rather they nicked a top 4 spot than one of the super league scum.

• Like 1

Â