Weekends Football 3/5 December

andykeenan

13 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Anyone could have blagged that. I'll be surprised if Micah can get anywhere near man City, never mind Grealish. He is a terrible pundit, I'm convinced he is only on TV to make up the numbers.

Man City have him lescott or Danny Mills, its not surprising he's getting work 

And FWIW I don't think it's a lie what grealish said but at the same time he's not going to tell Richards the truth is he? If he does hate it up here it'll be between him and a very few select people not a man City pundit on sky 

Edited by villa4europe
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

And FWIW I don't think it's a lie what grealish said but at the same time he's not going to tell Richards the truth is he? If he does hate it up here it'll be between him and a very few select people not a man City pundit on sky 

"Yeah Jamie, I speak to him every week, he's been crying himself to sleep. Says Pep's a bald fraud and Manchester is a **** shithole with no claim to being the second city"

• Like 1

Sterling and Grealish both making shit decisions there, easy goal if they passed to team mates first time 

Edit - grealish will score tonight, taking up the right positions, something will fall to him 

Edited by villa4europe

14 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

I actually thought he might tell Micah the truth if he wasn’t enjoying it, but Micah would spin it favourably for him on TV due to the inevitable headlines it would cause.

Result, who knows.

2 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

City taking the piss out of everyone still bossing games without a striker. 

They would be 3 or 4 up if they had a top striker up front.

Jack has missed 4 good chances alone.

8 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Not really, for years we bashed Wikipedia scouts who looked at those stats rather than watch him every week for us 

It's retreading old ground really, but he did so much more for us than raw stats that he was priceless to us. He completely orchestrated the games. He doesn't do that for city, so what exactly are they getting for their £100m on the pitch? Not an awful lot. I still prefer we'd kept him, but it wasn't good busienss for them at all.

Edited by Davkaus

44 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Same as vs us, the movement and work rate is incredible 

Its so simple yet hardly anyone can do it this well

It really really helps when you have world class players all over the pitch and on the bench, I’m not saying they don’t work hard and I’m not saying they aren’t we’ll set up tactically, which is where Guardiola earns his reputation but having world class players in every position is a huge help.

Â