Weekends Football 3/5 December

andykeenan

1 minute ago, av1 said:

Manchester City: Ederson, Cancelo, Dias, Laporte, Walker, Gundogan, Rodri, Grealish, Silva, Sterling, Foden.

5 changes from our game on Wednesday. The injury crisis is crippling them 🤣

with WHU winning today I'm sure they're going to be fired up. poor Watford.

Jamie Redknapp to Micah Richard’s “have you spoken to Jack?”

Micah Richard’s “yeah, he’s absolutely loving it at City, and he’s loving Manchester. He’s a massive fan of KdB.

Pisses on the chips of those that are convinced he hates it and regrets it :lol: 

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Genie said:

Micah Richard’s “yeah, he’s absolutely loving it at City, and he’s loving Manchester. He’s a massive fan of KdB.

Pisses on the chips of those that are convinced he hates it and regrets it :lol: 

I am sorry a conversation between Richards and Redknapp could not convince me about anything except they are 2 muppets

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Genie said:

Anyone could have blagged that. I'll be surprised if Micah can get anywhere near man City, never mind Grealish. He is a terrible pundit, I'm convinced he is only on TV to make up the numbers.

4 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Anyone could have blagged that. I'll be surprised if Micah can get anywhere near man City, never mind Grealish. He is a terrible pundit, I'm convinced he is only on TV to make up the numbers.

They are ex team mates. 

Â