Midweek Football 29/30 November/1/2 December

andykeenan

In isolation a point isn’t the worst result after being down to 10 men, but Newcastle needed to win this. If they don’t win this I can see them being winless come January. 

Fecking brilliant 

Just now, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Have we all ever collectively supported/followed another teams manager?

Is this weird? 

Delia is sleeping in the stands 😂

some people on here have been actively supporting Bielsa, Potter and Chris Wilder the last 3 seasons 😛 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, MachoFantastico said:

Okay this is downright silly now. 18-0. Please someone end this. 😅

Exactly. For Latvia I'm now too late to say 'please make it stop' but 20-0, that needs to be looked at, something should be done, e.g. a two tier system for qualifying, Nations League style. Poor Latvia! :s 🇱🇻 

1 minute ago, av1 said:

In isolation a point isn’t the worst result after being down to 10 men, but Newcastle needed to win this. If they don’t win this I can see them being winless come January. 

Fecking brilliant 

They'd have taken a point when Clark sabotaged them, this isn't a bad result for them, Norwich have properly dropped a bollock here

I know people say Newcastle's squad is " poor ", but I genuinely don't think it's THIS bad, to be rock bottom.

There are some good players in there, just seems one of those cases, where the club is rotten to the core behind the scenes.

We've sort of been there before IMO.

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, robby b said:

Exactly. For Latvia I'm now too late to say 'please make it stop' but 20-0, that needs to be looked at, something should be done, e.g. a two tier system for qualifying, Nations League style. Poor Latvia! :s 🇱🇻 

I think it shows a complete lack of class by the England team tbh. They should be embarrassed.

2 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Have we all ever collectively supported/followed another teams manager?

I think just ‘followed’ in that sentence and delete ‘supported’.  Some were loving he was 1-0 down.

• Like 1

Just now, Davkaus said:

They'd have taken a point when Clark sabotaged them, this isn't a bad result for them, Norwich have properly dropped a bollock here

For me it is more the standard of the performance that is the worry for Norwich.  This can be a real confidence sapper if they don't get a winner.  It's one thing to fail to get the three points, it's quite something else to look incapable of winning against 10 men.

1 minute ago, stewiek2 said:

If the rumours about Delia are true I'd say she's been caning it from her hip flask 🤣

Tbh, as much as it made me laugh, keeping the camera on an 80 year old woman so the pundits could take the piss is a bit **** tasteless. 

Just now, Davkaus said:

I think it shows a complete lack of class by the England team tbh. They should be embarrassed.

Eh? I think it was class, they are professional footballers doing their job.  You should be trying you maximum at every turn plus the fans turned up to see the team play 90 minutes and not 20 minutes.  If England had basically gone into neutral for 70 minutes that would’ve been unfair to the fans who paid their money.

Just now, Straggler said:

For me it is more the standard of the performance that is the worry for Norwich.  This can be a real confidence sapper if they don't get a winner.  It's one thing to fail to get the three points, it's quite something else to look incapable of winning against 10 men.

With the lack of quality in this team I don't see how he makes them anything other than a counter attacking team

Means vs 10 will be shit, so will home games vs shit teams who don't attack 

Â