Castore Kit Supplier

Hank Scorpio

Kappa are Gucci compared. 

I used to like the brand when Andy Murray was wearing and thought it looked quality. Haven’t been impressed since they started making football kits.

Personally I have liked kappa.. but this is a downgrade. 

8 minutes ago, Pissflaps said:

Of course it could be bollocks 

Footy Headlines is usually very accurate with all their info but this gave me a chuckle:

“Aston Villa will be Castore's third Premier League team starting next season, according to our info.

It's been rumored for a while that Castore's expansion will continue in 2022 and there are various teams Castore are in talks with, including Villa. Aston Villa's current deal with Kappa was closed in 2019 for three years and will therefore expire next summer.

There have been no reports about Castore signing a deal with Aston Villa thus far, while it's looking very likely that La Liga giants Sevilla will be one of the teams joining the brand in 2022-23.

It remains to be seen how much Aston Villa will earn from the potential deal with Castore, or even for how many years it will be signed. For reference, Castore's deal with Newcastle runs for six years..”

spacer.png

• Haha 2

They do Wolves shirt and have some sort of strange deal where Castore manufacture the match shirts, but Wolves themselves arrange the manufacture of replica shirts.

Dunno. Seems odd to me. They only have 15 employees so they're basically a marketing/design company with a contact with factory in the far east - all seems a bit tin pot.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

They do Wolves shirt and have some sort of strange deal where Castore manufacture the match shirts, but Wolves themselves arrange the manufacture of replica shirts.

Dunno. Seems odd to me. They only have 15 employees so they're basically a marketing/design company with a contact with factory in the far east - all seems a bit tin pot.

Sounds awfully disappointing if this does happen.