Castore Kit Supplier

Hank Scorpio

31 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

They do Wolves shirt and have some sort of strange deal where Castore manufacture the match shirts, but Wolves themselves arrange the manufacture of replica shirts.

Dunno. Seems odd to me. They only have 15 employees so they're basically a marketing/design company with a contact with factory in the far east - all seems a bit tin pot.

Extremely, it's the type of shite I do.

Honestly, know nothing about them.

Unless they are paying us a shed load of money, I don't get it.

SURELY we can do better?

1 hour ago, OutByEaster? said:

They do Wolves shirt and have some sort of strange deal where Castore manufacture the match shirts, but Wolves themselves arrange the manufacture of replica shirts.

Dunno. Seems odd to me. They only have 15 employees so they're basically a marketing/design company with a contact with factory in the far east - all seems a bit tin pot.

Sounds like they're on the Fidel

Edited by Talldarkandransome
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Ffs man, please just please can we have Adidas 

Yep, we should do a long term partnership with one of them.

Adidas is the most obvious as Wes owns a few percent of them. 

1 hour ago, OutByEaster? said:

Getting very common in lots of sports. Fanatics have a bunch of replica/merch markets sewn up in the American sports especially. 

46 minutes ago, paul514 said:

Yep, we should do a long term partnership with one of them.

Adidas is the most obvious as Wes owns a few percent of them. 

We’re obviously not attractive enough for Adidas to give us a good commercial deal, still well annoying that it’s literally the only manufacturer we haven’t had and it’s my favourite.

11 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Fanatics have us sewn up. I can't wait for that particular deal to expire.

Is this potential Castore deal through Fanatics as well?  That would make it year 4, if that were the case.

My understanding is that the Wolves/Castore deal is through Fanatics, or at the very least isn't directly between the club and the brand.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NurembergVillan said:

Is this potential Castore deal through Fanatics as well?  That would make it year 4, if that were the case.

My understanding is that the Wolves/Castore deal is through Fanatics, or at the very least isn't directly between the club and the brand.

Ah, that makes some sense I think although it's getting too complicated for me - so there's a company with a badge that they want to spread some awareness on, and another one that makes money from shirts, and a football club with an intellectual property that they both feed off for money?

Is that right?