Weekends Football 15/17 October at

andykeenan

1 minute ago, TheAuthority said:

what happened?

Reguillon got the refs attention to something in the Geordie crowd, looked like a medical emergency and called over the club medics. They took about a minute to get up and actually rush over. Game paused for 7 minutes then ref called everyone off the pitch and we’ve gone for a temporary break - with what looked like advice from  stewards and police.

Edited by a m ole
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Davkaus said:

I'd rather they just went to a "We'll be back shortly" splashscreen than listen to Sky do a **** play by play of the event

The presenters and pundits are doing a great job but they shouldn’t have to be doing this. I guess it’s more comforting for viewers than a blank screen.

• Like 1

"I know this has made you really uncomfortable"...so you're just going to point that out on live TV?

Jamie Redknapp's historical trouser-tightness must have constricted bloodflow enough to give the prick brain damage.

9 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

Yeah, how did he not get the idea?

In fairness he was probably looking at the penalty area and all players standing up and didn't clock for a second or two it was someone in trouble in the stands. Human nature sometimes to not grasp something straight away.

Â