Fifa 22

stegzy

13 hours ago, Genie said:

No, it’s was really average pack. 24 gold, 7 rare. I sold it and built a great team and still have 500k

Unpacked a TOTS Fernandes earlier. 93 overall. Not as good as Cantona, but sold for 240k. Managed to improve by team quite well with that. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dante_Lockhart said:

Unpacked a TOTS Fernandes earlier. 93 overall. Not as good as Cantona, but sold for 240k. Managed to improve by team quite well with that. 

My lad really wants that card… I said I was gonna buy it to wind him up :crylaugh: 

6 hours ago, Genie said:

My lad really wants that card… I said I was gonna buy it to wind him up :crylaugh: 

Was gonna keep it as it fits my team and is obviously a top card, but I’ve pretty much filled my team with 87-90 cards now so much better overall.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Dante_Lockhart said:

Was gonna keep it as it fits my team and is obviously a top card, but I’ve pretty much filled my team with 87-90 cards now so much better overall.

One of the best cards/players i’ve used is a special Smith-Rowe that my lad got early in the season. 90 or 91 and it’s incredible. 

7 minutes ago, NurembergVillan said:

Don't try to tell me that's just pack luck.

Not at all, lazy trading.

Buy 81 rated IFs for 11k on Monday evening, wait a few days for the Party Bag SBC, they all go up to 22k because it needs two IF cards to complete. Sell them all, take 10k profit per card. Do the same every week. 

Between Jan - April I turned about 300k into about 4m that way. In saying that, Pele and Salah are the only tradeables in that side. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ml1dch said:

Not at all, lazy trading.

Buy 81 rated IFs for 11k on Monday evening, wait a few days for the Party Bag SBC, they all go up to 22k because it needs two IF cards to complete. Sell them all, take 10k profit per card. Do the same every week. 

Between Jan - April I turned about 300k into about 4m that way. In saying that, Pele and Salah are the only tradeables in that side. 

Good effort son!  I did some trading up until about December but found it was becoming heavy going.  Can see how Party Bag season would make sense for making profits.

I did ok during my trading spell and have a nice team but yours is next level.

• Thanks 1

BZQ3AnV.jpg

jsbqVa3.jpg

Want another CM for the bench, a LB and a GK. 2 full squads then.

If I can wangle a decently priced 90ovr Mings I'll get that to replace Romero then sell Diop.

Edited by Dante_Lockhart

Just brought 92 Kane to stick up front so Lukaku moves to bench and Solksjaer has been sold for funds.

Got 89 Dias to replace Romero so back line is a solid 89 across the board now. No money left, back to the grind ^_^

Edited by Dante_Lockhart

20 hours ago, villa4europe said:

This thread has turned in to something that I don't understand 

I just want a good football game where you play football 😞

Yep.

It's all about this weird card game now

• Like 3

The thing about FUT I always hated is that I never felt like playing FIFA as a 5 star team felt "real" at all. I always liked to play online modes (such as Seasons) with 4 star (or below) teams as it felt like the skill gap was higher with the lesser teams. But with FUT everyone is just playing with super teams and it's so dull. 

Edited by PieFacE
  • Like 1

The renaming is official, fifa 23 will be the last one and then its EA Sports FC

It'll be a service game before long 

And to be fair I actually have some sympathy with EA on this, FIFA being FIFA got greedy when really they don't do any heavy lifting here 

Edited by villa4europe

If anyone is yet to download this, even for free, I have found a few things that are a lot more enjoyable and also free...

Chewing on a razor blade

Cutting your leg or arm then pouring vinegar into the wound

Washing your hair with your eyes open so they get full of soap

• Like 2

5 hours ago, villa4europe said:

The renaming is official, fifa 23 will be the last one and then its EA Sports FC

It'll be a service game before long 

And to be fair I actually have some sympathy with EA on this, FIFA being FIFA got greedy when really they don't do any heavy lifting here 

FIFA smiling at EA, hand out, for a billion to renew the licence, whilst EA ponder whether a billion is good value for a name, some branding, and the World Cup brand. How on earth did anyone think this wasn't going to happen?

Downloaded it yesterday, and played a career as coutinho.  I'm really enjoying it!

The players seem to try and do some quick passes and mistakes are made, I'm (the CPU team with me as coutinho) are third, but I'm having a lot of fun with it at least.

Could we make a VT club, like we did circa 2014?!

FIFA 15 was the last one I got, then I got 20 for my 7 year old (cheap and relatively "modern"), that one seemed way worse than 15, but there's something I quite like about this one.

I'll never be playing FUT though, that's for sure.

• Like 2

Â