Fifa 22

stegzy

Does anyone else play FIFA and ask themselves why EA hate you so much?

Just played this person off the field. 6-2 up, he’s shit. Then he attacks, I tackle him, goes to his other player, I tackle him with my last man but it bobbles up and back to him with just the keeper to beat. Scores.

Then almost same thing again, I win the tackles but it keeps falling kindly to his player.

Then my keeper Neuer inexplicably fumbles one into the goal. Then a nothijg challenge in the middle of the pitch, red card.

I lost 7-6, absolutely no reason for it other than the game is rigged and hates me.

• Like 3

On 12/05/2022 at 18:47, lapal_fan said:

Downloaded it yesterday, and played a career as coutinho.  I'm really enjoying it!

The players seem to try and do some quick passes and mistakes are made, I'm (the CPU team with me as coutinho) are third, but I'm having a lot of fun with it at least.

Could we make a VT club, like we did circa 2014?!

FIFA 15 was the last one I got, then I got 20 for my 7 year old (cheap and relatively "modern"), that one seemed way worse than 15, but there's something I quite like about this one.

I'll never be playing FUT though, that's for sure.

Also got it on a free, and somewhat enjoying career mode (though making some AI slider adjustments are necessary) with Villa. 

i'd be up for VT pro clubs (Ps4) 🙂

• 1 month later...

I downloaded it the other day when it was on PS+

I couldn't even start it up. It automatically started me playing this weird **** RPG where I was dribbling through the streets of paris or some shit

I JUST WANT TO PLAY A FOOTBALL GAME!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...

I've been playing Pro Clubs with my 2 lads. My youngest is 15 and can do all the skills and score wonder goals. 

It's a good laugh, though I lose my temper so easily and have been getting a few red cards in recent games. We've gone from Div 10 to Div 5 in no time but even in this mode, there is some very heavy scripting. It feels like every few games, no matter how good your player is, they can't do anything and the AI make stupid passes that lead to easy goals. 

I really wish there was an off the ball 'elbow' button, it'd be worn out on the 5'3, afro haired, speed whippets everyone makes 😂

• Haha 1

Â