dont_do_it_doug.

Feeeeeed me VillaTalk!  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Feeeeeed me VillaTalk!

• Indian
    • Chinese
    • Pizza
    • Other (please specify)

Not far from Queens Park, just been up there walking the mutt in fact.

Mr Cresswell do you know of any decent Thai takeaways? I love Thai food but the only ones I know are all restaurants, can't be arsed with all that sitting down and being served shite.

New one opened on Harborne High street. I live near Fellows lane BTW, just off War lane.

Is that the one that's opposite the Vine? The one that does Chinese and Thai?

I think its opposite the LLoyds TSB bank. Menu looks alright.

Cheers for that mate, will be giving it a try forthwith. I'll PM you and let you know if it's any good :)

What did you order?

Indian, had to do what the poll said. Lamb Tikka Buhna, with a couple of samosa's on the side and a keema naan. Pretty boring realy, but tasty all the same.

I had my Nargis kebab, Dhansak and Nan with a Tarka Dhal. Ring of Fire isn't an adequate description.

Think I might go back to Bhunas for a while, a bit less potential for explosiveness there.

• 6 years later...

deep fried shredded beef in peking sauce

chicken breast in chilli, garlic and salt

roast duck cantonese style

egg fried rice

prawn crackers

or remove two of the above and just have one and get a curry starter from an indian, then you have best of both.

OR

if you can share with someone

one person get chinese

other person get indian

portion of chip shop chips

WIN WIN WIN

What a random thread to bring back but I prefer Chinese. I've had something like 50 odd takeaways in the last 2 months since I've been at Uni, horrific. Mainly kebabs/burgers/chips. Healthy.

You fat ****

I have about 2 a week, one small (i.e. a portion of chips with a frozen pizza) and a monster curry/chinese (4 dishes between two as we like bits of different things).

I do want to lose weight but love bad food too much.

perhaps if I just refused carbs like rice and chips and just had meat.

Â