dont_do_it_doug.

Feeeeeed me VillaTalk!  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Feeeeeed me VillaTalk!

• Indian
    • Chinese
    • Pizza
    • Other (please specify)

I like most takeaways but i will never have seafood from any of them.

Just finished off some damn tasty chicken shashlik with fried rice, plain nan and poppadums. Beer is in full flow.

Just had a Kebab, Chips and Pizza by myself. £8. :(

**** me sideways dude, what kind of diet are you on?

I like the odd takeaway, but you're going to get fat. Really, really fat.

Luckily for me, I just don't get fat. In fact, most people would put me down as skinny.

legs from football are too tired to walk to shop to get food, so online delivery (minimum order £7.50) was the easier option. :(

I've had takeaways pretty much, baring the odd couple days...every single night for 2 months straight now. Outside appearance, I'm not bothered, I know it won't affect me hugely but I know for my body health, it's not good. Was nice though. :)

Believe me, you are going to get fat.

IIRC you're fairly young right now. Enjoy eating shit night after night while you can. I used to be exactly the same, now I have to watch my diet like every other normal human being. Not only that but as you mention, for your body and your mental health, it's not good man.

You'd be less tired and able to walk to the shop if you ate well. Vicious circle.

Good point. I am moving flat at Uni which should help. Haven't used my kitchen regularly since I've been here cause hate my flatmates. Moving in with one of my best mates here, so means I can cook regularly without having the awkwardness which has stopped me going in most nights. Less Kebab, more pasta.

Good point. I am moving flat at Uni which should help. Haven't used my kitchen regularly since I've been here cause hate my flatmates. Moving in with one of my best mates here, so means I can cook regularly without having the awkwardness which has stopped me going in most nights. Less Kebab, more pasta.

Why do you hate your flatmates :?: Don't let that stop you eating in the kitchen.

Why do you hate your flatmates :?: Don't let that stop you eating in the kitchen.

Reminds me of how my last year at uni was, it was pretty awkward, especially after the people that fell out got in at the same time from a night out and decided to fight. I just stayed away from it all, although one of the guys was a complete dick.

That never stopped anyone from using the kitchen though!

I started reading this thread thinking Dr Ali was back. Methinks bumping threads from 6 years ago is bad :)

On the topic of takeaways; I can't decide whether to pop over to Wagamamas and get some nice negima yakitori, miso ramen and ebi raisukaree (yes, I did just copy and paste from the website) or go with the old faithful lamb madras with keema naan and maybe a mixed kebab. Hmmm.

Well hate is harsh but they are just so boring and unsociable. Absolutely zero in common with them, last time I went into the Kitchen to sit down with everybody and eat food (just so I could remove future awkwardness) it got even more awkward as they just talk amongst themselves about stuff I don't give a shit about or know anything about. (Japanese words and Star Trek was on the menu that night) so I just sit there in silence eating my food. Whenever I see them outside my flat, twice I've walked past said "Alright mate" ....to be given a completely blank response, guy just looked the other way as i said it trying to avoid me.

so only use kitchen if no one is in there or microwave stuff. Also, 3 floors above me is my best mates flat, so I moved like 90% of my cooking stuff upto his flat, (the one i'm hopefully moving into) and he's away this weekend so I'm sorta stuck.

I should just go in anyway but I hate the awkward moments so just easier to cook upstairs or get a takeaway ..

I'd love a pepperoni passion from Dominos right now.

Might have to settle for a Goodfellas frozen pizza. Oh and heres a tip: most stores do the 2 for 1 all week, but you have to phone the store. I've never been refused a 2 for 1 anytime I've asked.

Â