Feeeeeed me VillaTalk!  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Feeeeeed me VillaTalk!

• Indian
    • Chinese
    • Pizza
    • Other (please specify)

A hot curry that will shift your cold, how about Chilli Chicken

Unfortunately the saturated fat and possibly cream/yoghurt in it will produce more mucus.

Go for Pizza.

A hot curry that will shift your cold, how about Chilli Chicken

Unfortunately the saturated fat and possibly cream/yoghurt in it will produce more mucus.

Go for Pizza.

:shock:

You haven't seen some of the Pizza's Ive been eating recently! I'm not that fussed about health to tell the truth, I just wanna treat myself.

Leaning towards Curry. Best Curry house in the area?

I'm having Indian tonight as it's payday - Nargis Kebab, Chicken Dansak, Nan bread and a side order of Tarka Dhal. Lentil overdose, which guarantees no end of toilet amusement the day after.

I'd go for the curry if I were you, nothing like vindaloo to clear a cold. If you're bed-ridden it'll soon cure that as well, unless you follow through in your sleep. Or something.

Whereabouts are you anyway? You said South Birmingham that doesn't really narrow it down in recommending good curry houses....

I'm having Indian tonight as it's payday - Nargis Kebab, Chicken Dansak, Nan bread and a side order of Tarka Dhal. Lentil overdose, which guarantees no end of toilet amusement the day after.

I'd go for the curry if I were you, nothing like vindaloo to clear a cold. If you're bed-ridden it'll soon cure that as well, unless you follow through in your sleep. Or something.

Whereabouts are you anyway? You said South Birmingham that doesn't really narrow it down in recommending good curry houses....

Great choices, haven't had a Dansak in ages. I'm in Yardley, so anywhere Sparkhill/Cov road would be great.

TRL, there aint many Vietnamise take-away's in Brum, believe it or not :shock:

Great choices, haven't had a Dansak in ages. I'm in Yardley, so anywhere Sparkhill/Cov road would be great.

Ah too far away for me to recommend anywhere then, I'm in Harborne. Over this way I could have directed you to some crackers.

Dhansak is the one dish I never get fed up with at Indians, love it. Getting a bit old for the bravado Vindaloos now :cry: Again Tarka Dhal is a wonderful side, if you like Dhansak chances are you'll like that.

Ah too far away for me to recommend anywhere then, I'm in Harborne. Over this way I could have directed you to some crackers.

Dhansak is the one dish I never get fed up with at Indians, love it. Getting a bit old for the bravado Vindaloos now :cry: Again Tarka Dhal is a wonderful side, if you like Dhansak chances are you'll like that.

hey, I finally found another Villa fan in Harborne! Where abouts are you then mate?

Â