Pre-Match Thread

maqroll

1 minute ago, Peter Griffin said:

I would be very happy if he scored an og or two. His social media would be fun 😂

Wouldn't it just, a wall of hate.

1 hour ago, Kiwivillan said:

That's the spirit. Setting yourself up for an "I told you so" whinge?

Not sure what your point is but next time just pm  me want you want to post and I will stick that on,  clown .

3 minutes ago, Brumerican said:

Literally zero idea what this means.

You said happy birthday and the background was space with his name in space, couldn't of been that difficult lol..

13 minutes ago, Dave-R said:

That's great you spaced him on his Birthday, we have some friendly peeps around here 🤭

He did it cuz he knows I **** HATE Star warszzzzzzzzzzzz :)

• Haha 2

Just now, Dave-R said:

You said happy birthday and the background was space with his name in space, couldn't of been that difficult lol..

Never seen spaced used as a verb in that way before , I couldn't "have" been more confused .😀

It's also a  photo of a black quartz kitchen  worktop from above for what it's worth. 

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

He did it cuz he knows I **** HATE Star warszzzzzzzzzzzz :)

Mods can you give us our GIFs back just for today and me and Nick will give RJW63 a star wars filled day today.

3 minutes ago, Dave-R said:

Mods can you give us our GIFs back just for today and me and Nick will give RJW63 a star wars filled day today.

spacer.png

8 minutes ago, Brumerican said:

Never seen spaced used as a verb in that way before , I couldn't "have" been more confused .😀

It's also a  photo of a black quartz kitchen  worktop from above for what it's worth. 

It's okay I seem to be good at confusing people, you are just one in a list of many 🤭.

I just seen StarWars and thought poor RJW63, Brumerican has just threw him out an Airlock on his Birthday on his own. Not even any credits with him to occupy a long floating Birth-day through the dark cold of the Black. I mean even George Lucas puts a long list of people who screwed up, got spaced and floated up screen at the end of StarWars films but poor RJW63 has got to spend his Birthday in space on his own, you are an Evil person Brumerican 🤣.

If you are on Brumerican's ship in the near future, keep all special days to yourself you are likely to get Spaced. 

Just now, Dave-R said:

It's okay I seem to be good at confusing people, you are just one in a list of many 🤭.

I just seen StarWars and thought poor RJW63, Brumerican has just threw him out an Airlock on his Birthday on his own. Not even any credits with him to occupy a long floating Birth-day through the dark cold of the Black. I mean even George Lucas puts a long list of people who screwed up, got spaced and floated up screen at the end of StarWars films but poor RJW63 has got to spend his Birthday in space on his own, you are an Evil person Brumerican 🤣.

If you are on Brumerican's ship in the near future, keep all special days to yourself you are likely to get Spaced. 

I have never seen Star Wars so all the references are lost on me.

I just knew Rob liked kitchen worktops as that's where currys are prepared..

• Haha 1
  • Shocked 1

Just now, Brumerican said:

I have never seen Star Wars so all the references are lost on me.

I just knew Rob liked kitchen worktops as that's where currys are prepared..

Really mate, I am shocked, worth the watch at least once mate just to go through them.

Crazy thing is I didn't even notice it was anything to do with kitchen, it just looked so spacey lol.

• Thanks 1