Tim Iroegbunam

useless

5 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

SG with some glowing praise for him in post match 

Said he believes " He IS ready " .

" I had the choice to put Callum on, I had the choice to put Nakamba on, but we believe Tim is READY. It's up to me to know how to bring him in, but Villa have a really good player on our hands " etc

Doesn't sound like " He needs to go out on loan " talk but you never know 

"But Villa"
Not "We" :( 

5 minutes ago, paul514 said:

Certainly looks the part but he needs minutes on the pitch to show it, he should get some time in the final 6 games AND go on loan next season.

Go on loan, why? He looks more than good enough to be getting minutes in our terrible midfield.

Also, as much as I've defended Douglas, I am starting to be of the belief that he is a bit limited. I think this guy could show just how limited he is.

Iroegbunam could also be the next Aaron Tshibola though, as I rated him as well ;)

Edited by Tom13

1 minute ago, paul514 said:

Because we are going to buy in the summer.....

Based on his cameo and the views of Gerrard (which tbf I am trusting less and less) this guy is more than ready, to at least be in the mix of the first team.

6 minutes ago, Tom13 said:

Based on his cameo and the views of Gerrard (which tbf I am trusting less and less) this guy is more than ready, to at least be in the mix of the first team.

He's 18 if we buy a couple of players for the midfield he needs to go out for a year.

Just now, Jareth said:

Play him - full of energy, sees a pass, there is so much politics going on at the moment and it is keeping players like this out of the team - I have never understood why Luiz is so rated.

He is our only midfielder that can pass the ball thats why. Why will he be going to a team in Europe next season while we are stuck with McGinn?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jareth said:

Play him - full of energy, sees a pass, there is so much politics going on at the moment and it is keeping players like this out of the team - I have never understood why Luiz is so rated.

When he weighted one perfectly through to Ollie, it was such a joy to see because intelligent passing and calmness on the ball is so bloody rare in our team!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Zatman said:

He is our only midfielder that can pass the ball thats why. Why will he be going to a team in Europe next season while we are stuck with McGinn?

Jeez, if he is our maestro then we are fooked. Can do, will do, better. TI for me, looks bloody hungry for it and I'd rather see that develop every week. 

Â