Leon Bailey

PaulMcGrath_5

1 hour ago, TheMightyVillans said:

Bailey was injured pretty much whole of last season... Had a good pre season and has been praised alot by gerrard for all his work. Its only been 3 games into new season and hes started 2 of them.  He might not being played as an all out winger but still has to the ability to go wide. Butler needs to chill. The greatest players should be able to adapt to certain situations even if they aren't ideal.

I’d be surprised if Bailey was able to leave now for a top club, his stock has gone down quite a lot — largely because of injuries which he can’t help but still. Butler is probably just doing what he can to put pressure on SG.

6 minutes ago, Rustibrooks said:

Apparently he took down the comments/post. Maybe Leon had a chat with him, I feel like my Dad would act the same tbh lol and I’ll probably have to give him a 'chat' too.

I wanted to respond in patois, but yeah seems he took it down.

Guaranteed Leon probably had a strong word, he must be embarssed. Whether he is right or not, it's not a good look whichever way you cut it.

• Like 1

his dad is free to say whatever he wants.

But it needs to be in the right channels.

Its completely unprofessional to talk publicly like that, its how the worst agents out there act, and its the last thing we need, having our dirty laundry aired in public.

that kind of chat should be between Butler and the club, if it goes outside of that its out of order.

Now, i concede Butler has some good points, some of them i agree with, but in public isnt the place for them.

Butler may want to move Bailey elsewhere if he doesnt get the game time, but if i were another club watching this going on, there is a good chance i would be crossing Bailey off my list as a possible buy, no club wants agents talking publicly like that, or at least most of them wouldnt.

2 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I wanted to respond in patois, but yeah seems he took it down.

Guaranteed Leon probably had a strong word, he must be embarssed. Whether he is right or not, it's not a good look whichever way you cut it.

Weirdly enough I have a suspicion what you were going to say 😂

But I agree, now regardless it looks bad on Leon. I already saw waves of people saying to seek him ASAP lol, people will assume this has come from Leon’s mouth rather than Craig’s.

• Haha 1

You should not be surprised to hear this..Leons father/agent has been saying this for months now on  his podcast/you tube channel

He has even critised gerrard for benching Leon and had said that he had phoned up gerrard to let him now how he was feeling.

I hate the system that gerrard is trying to play..it just does not suit aston villa or the premier league.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, OLDVILLAIN said:

You should not be surprised to hear this..Leons father/agent has been saying this for months now on  his podcast/you tube channel

He has even critised gerrard for benching Leon and had said that he had phoned up gerrard to let him now how he was feeling.

I hate the system that gerrard is trying to play..it just does not suit aston villa or the premier league.

I’d really really want to hear that phone conversation between Butler and Gerrard.

With all due respect.. mate.. I do agree to some of what you're saying. Gerrard is **** clueless and playing your boy Leon out of position. Equally, Leon has barely looked a premier league player in 20+ appearances so stick a sock in it until he can best scoring against a League One side.

I was just on Craig's Page again. I commented on the last post and will probably be blocked soon. However no wonder he gets annoyed, as he claims Leon is going to be the best player in the world 🤷🏾‍♂️ ( This is 3 weeks ago )

Faith or delusion?

Screenshot_20220827-232215_Instagram-min (1).jpg

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN

1 minute ago, OLDVILLAIN said:

@JAMAICAN-VILLAN you should check out his you tube video where he says that leon is a lamborghini and that steven gerrard is using him like a volkswagen or something to that effect..very funny.

Yeah I did bring that up a few weeks ago I think mate.

I think you and I had a disagreement a couple of months ago about all this, but he's proper wound me up now 🤦🏿‍♂️

Embarassing.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Yeah I did bring that up a few weeks ago I think mate.

I think you and I had a disagreement a couple of months ago about all this, but he's proper wound me up now 🤦🏿‍♂️

Embarassing.

On a basic level i can really understand and agree with what he is saying though..He just needs to phrase it another way or he risks causing leon trouble/embarrassment which  we dont need at the moment

2 minutes ago, OLDVILLAIN said:

On a basic level i can really understand and agree with what he is saying though..He just needs to phrase it another way or he risks causing leon trouble/embarrassment which  we dont need at the moment

Yeah I don't necessarily disagree with the sentiment, I disagree with the method.

It's also a bit selfish putting Leon in such an uncomfortable situation.

Right after he just did a club interview, and it seems the club were also trying to build a rapport, and he's just started showing some performances etc 

1 hour ago, VillaParkAvenue said:

I’d really really want to hear that phone conversation between Butler and Gerrard.

Wouldn't we all 😂

Tbf as crazy as Craig Butler can be/is, I saw a YT clip of him a while back analysing the Jamaica team, and he seemed to speak a lot of sense.

Â