U23 Development League 2021/2022

BOF

Interesting half, Fulham have some good players - particularly Ablade and Hilton. 

I like the look of Goodridge - quick feet and looking to make something happen. It'll be interesting to follow his progress. 

Surprised we haven't signed Thorndike yet, he seems pretty decent - potential there.

Chukweumeka, Thorndike and Swinkels are our best players tonight, Caleb by a distance though.

Not a great performance but they grew into the half before getting the equaliser. No Ramsey shows a big hole linking midfield and attack, Caleb is quite isolated. Would like to see more from Iroegbunam (and all the midfielders), he was the one I was looking forward to watching tonight but quite quiet and chasing shadows.

For Fulham, is that still the second Sessegnon, I know he was coming through when the other went to Spurs but that feels like such a long time ago now. Is this a 3rd Sessegnon?

Edited by HalfTimePost

17 minutes ago, HalfTimePost said:

Chukweumeka, Thorndike and Swinkels are our best players tonight, Caleb by a distance though.

Not a great performance but they grew into the half before getting the equaliser. No Ramsey shows a big hole linking midfield and attack, Caleb is quite isolated. Would like to see more from Iroegbunam (and all the midfielders), he was the one I was looking forward to watching tonight but quite quiet and chasing shadows.

For Fulham, is that still the second Sessegnon, I know he was coming through when the other went to Spurs but that feels like such a long time ago now. Is this a 3rd Sessegnon?

I thought Swinkels was on the flat foot alot first half.

Fulham starting th first half same as first half. High tempo and attacking our flanks.

Just now, stewiek2 said:

I thought Swinkels was on the flat foot alot first half.

Fulham starting th first half same as first half. High tempo and attacking our flanks.

Yeah I don't disagree, he grew into it though and is playing out if position isn't he, usually a CB? 

Just felt he looked better than the others who were all quite invisible. Gap between Caleb and the other 10 was significant though, not a lot covered in glory. But a young side against a good academy