U23 Development League 2021/2022

BOF

I've not seen Zito or Patterson before, centre halves are solid, Lindley and Ramsey in midfield are familiar and Young and Archer we're used to. A debut for Iroegbunam and the mystery of the trialist. Not sure why Raikhy is on the bench.

I think there's something for everyone there.

I wonder how many of these will play in the League cup.

2 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

I'm going to attempt to watch this 'as live' at 22:00. 

What's the betting that the OS will have the final score on the front page when I go to log in to AVTV?

I tried to do this with the Salernitana game and the full match replays are uploaded with the score in the title of the video, not to mention you have to scroll past the highlights (which also have the score listed) to get to the full match replays.

• Sad 1

Zito is a Cameroonian full back.  Patterson was in my list last year but never made an app.  He has also been referred to as a striker, midfielder and defender in the past.  Seems to be a fullback here. The other new name is the fullback Jayden Barber on the bench.  I've gone with striker Thorndike as the trialist. I will update if that's incorrect.

Spoiler

There's a lot of competition in our central midfield, Aaron Ramsey and Iroegbunam both very highly rated so they're both always likely to start if available, so then it would have been between Lindley and Raikhy for the holding midfield position, maybe Lindley has been impressing more recently, he did play for the first team in pre season and played pretty well for the ten or so minutes he was on the pitch.

With more players likely to go on loan that should open up a space for Raikhy to come into the team, that's if he doesn't go out on loan himself.

3 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

Can't seem to find this game on villa tv yet !?!?!

It's not there yet in so far as I can see - 10pm means at some point around or about 10pm by the look of things.

Oh, but while you're on the site looking for the link to the 10pm show - they do manage to make sure you can't miss the result.

Sigh.

Still, sounds like a cracker.

1 minute ago, OutByEaster? said:

It's not there yet in so far as I can see - 10pm means at some point around or about 10pm by the look of things.

Oh, but while you're on the site looking for the link to the 10pm show - they do manage to make sure you can't miss the result.

Sigh.

Still, sounds like a cracker.

Getting a bit pissed off with AVTV already tbf - still haven't had a refund yet for the game they cancelled on us.