Bristol City vs Aston Villa - 31.07.21 @13:00

MaVilla

1 hour ago, DCJonah said:

Couple of questions. Does AVTV work OK on mobile? And will I be able to access it abroad? 

I'm pretty sure it does work on mobile but I haven't used it for a while, I normally use it on desktop. I can confirm you can access it from abroad though 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, DCJonah said:

Couple of questions. Does AVTV work OK on mobile? And will I be able to access it abroad? 

Not watched a game yet on phone but just watched 3m video and it was great.

Only thing on my Samsung note10+ was I couldn't see option to go full (I mean full full) screen, I just turned it to landscape and it finds its own full screen, which is not full full.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, DCJonah said:

Works well on mobile abroad.

• Thanks 1

Always want to be positive and engaged when it comes to Villa playing, even in preseason, but this one has a horrible feel about it. Feels a bit like the friendly in Dublin in 2010 after which MON ran out on us. (At which I was present incidentally... Took my late mother to her last Villa game there)

Edited by est1874

Apparently there really is only 3 subs. Everybody else is at BMH playing Crewe. Weird one. Annoying for the people who've travelled too 😅

But does mean everyone gets more than 45 mins.

I'm highly concerned that Emi/Cash and Emi/Watkins need as many minutes together as possible though.

Edited by HalfTimePost

Just now, HalfTimePost said:

Apparently there really is only 3 subs. Everybody else is at BMH playing Crewe. Weird one. Annoying for the people who've travelled too 😅

Just seen this. I get arranging another game to cover for the cancelled one but why at the same time as this one and why not put it on AVTV? 

Curious to know which game Dean attends. 

Â