Bristol City vs Aston Villa - 31.07.21 @13:00

MaVilla

1 minute ago, DCJonah said:

Didn't purchase the game in the end. Has konza gone off injured? 

Nah he's fine. Just looked like he took an impact knock to the thigh but he's played it off.

JPB looking good so far. Impressed by how comfortable he's looked everytime he's played.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, est1874 said:

So have them on the bench here and schedule the second friendly at a different time. Very poor to have two games at the same time with a squad that's not big enough for it. We only have 2 first team keepers and 3 first team CBs for Christ sake 

alright calm down, they are obviously making up for the forest game. You can't go around worrying about injuries that might come. you need to get the players fit

3 minutes ago, Chicken Field said:

RELAAAX, I an pretty sure they know what they are doing, it's not like we are playing for points, it's purely to get fitness levels up.
Never seen such meltdown caused by team selections in a pre-season friendly before

It's not a meltdown to make valid observations about poor planning and spreading a threadbare squad (in certain areas) much too thin. It's tempting fate.

I don't understand people getting knickers in a twist about the 2 games, they all need to play. 

But I don't agree with Watkins and Buendia being split.  I would want those 2 playing as much together as possible to develop an understanding. 

• Like 2

Just now, sidcow said:

I don't understand people getting knickers in a twist about the 2 games, they all need to play. 

But I don't agree with Watkins and Buendia being split.  I would want those 2 playing as much together as possible to develop an understanding. 

Alright, don't get your knickers in a twist 

• Haha 1

i think with Ramsey, he is a tidy player, but he doesnt seem to have any defence cutting passes in his arsenal, which tbh is a major draw back for a player in the CAM role.

10 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

im surprised they arent playing Buendia in the same 45 as Watkins....they need to get on the same wavelength!

2 minutes ago, sidcow said:

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

Â