MaVilla

Allocation - 1,000
Pricing:
Adults £15, Over 65s & Under 22 £10, Under 19 £5, Under 12 £1,
On sale dates:
2021-22 Season Ticket Holders - Online from 5pm, 19 July - Phone from 20 July
General Sale - Online from 5pm, 26 July - Phone from 27 July

6 hours ago, Stratvillan said:

Why only 1000? Do they not want our money?

Maybe they want to give as many of their fans as possible the chance to attend given they haven't been able to for ages because of COVID? 

2 hours ago, Hornso said:

Maybe they want to give as many of their fans as possible the chance to attend given they haven't been able to for ages because of COVID? 

It's only fair. It will be their biggest game until next summer's friendlies at the earliest.

Think I'm just going to book a ticket in the home end. I'll try and convince a friend it's worthwhile to go to, but there's a good chance I fail. With this in mind, if anyone wants to grab a pint before/after then I'd be game.

21 hours ago, Stratvillan said:

I'd be amazed if there's 26,000 Bristol City fans there.

I wonder if theres a reluctance to offer any more than a small allocation to away fans, due to Covid. Walsall will be half empty tonight, as will this Bristol city game. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, turvontour said:

Walsall will be half empty tonight, as will this Bristol city game. 

Haven't we Sold Out our 3.5k allocation + usual couple of thousands in the home flanks?.. 

Bristol is close to home for me, our allocation (1000) sold out in no time, loads of Bristol seats available though and just wondering if I should buy one of those (was goingto take my 9 y.o. daughter to her first game, she will want to wear her Villa Grealish Shirt. Any thoughts - should we bother or avoid?

On 21/07/2021 at 18:10, AndyClarke said:

Easy to get tickets on the Bristol City site, the extra finger I need to fit in at Stoke on Saturday will come in handy at Bristol the week after!

Suprised we haven't been given extra allocation 

On 26/07/2021 at 17:34, thunderball said:

Bristol is close to home for me, our allocation (1000) sold out in no time, loads of Bristol seats available though and just wondering if I should buy one of those (was goingto take my 9 y.o. daughter to her first game, she will want to wear her Villa Grealish Shirt. Any thoughts - should we bother or avoid?

I don't think they'd give a kid stick at a friendly and there should be enough space in the stands to get your own little space if it is a concern. Some of their fans do have a weird hatred for us though so you never know.

Having looked at their forum, my main issue now is they just seem to be excited for the game because the club aren't doing anything to try and stop covid spreading.

• Thanks 1

Â