The worst Villa games in history

MadridVilla

12 hours ago, DJ_Villain said:

Drawing 4-4 with Spurs after they equalised in the last minute through someone shit… I think it was Younes Kaboul

we were 4-1 up as well, think was a centenary for Spurs or some celebration

On 06/07/2021 at 11:45, blandy said:

I went to that...but only because a mate had said "can you get me a ticket for that game please" - so I did - 50 quid. Then he said he didn't want it, so I ended up going just so as not to waste the ticket.

Then on the Sunday the club phoned me up and asked who was the person who had started the O'Neill resigning thread, which I think had come from twitter, IIRC. I think the conversation went something along the lines of "it's all over the papers" -  "well don't blame for VT that - if it's not true phone the papers up, not me".  Bizarre weekend.

Hold on. Who from the club rang you? What did they want you to do? Why did they ring you? Who are you? Was the implication that it was libel and should be closed? 

Have you gotten many of these calls? 

17 minutes ago, YLN said:

Hold on. Who from the club rang you? What did they want you to do? Why did they ring you? Who are you? Was the implication that it was libel and should be closed? 

The club  also always try to ring me but I let my agent deal with all of that.

46 minutes ago, Zatman said:

we were 4-1 up as well, think was a centenary for Spurs or some celebration

Yeah, when we were 4 - 1 up we were singing Happy Birthday To You at them. Pride comes before a fall. 

3 hours ago, YLN said:

The (then) communications director or whatever his tile was - Brian Doogan. He rang me because I'm a VT moderator and (I'm guessing) he got my number from Nicky Keye, who knew/knows me. The club have called me a few times (mainly Nicky, before she left, obviously) mostly to help VT members who'd posted various problems or issues - she was really good at that and a genuinely nice person, but sometimes for other stuff.

2 hours ago, blandy said:

The (then) communications director or whatever his tile was - Brian Doogan. He rang me because I'm a VT moderator and (I'm guessing) he got my number from Nicky Keye, who knew/knows me. The club have called me a few times (mainly Nicky, before she left, obviously) mostly to help VT members who'd posted various problems or issues - she was really good at that and a genuinely nice person, but sometimes for other stuff.

God, remember the General or Colonel or whatever his name was? Him posting here seemed like a great idea at the time but “ask Nicky Keye” as a response to everything got old very quickly.

5 hours ago, theboyangel said:

I’m still annoyed with the league cup final against ManUre when Vidic should’ve been sent off in the opening 15mins. not even a yellow given 😢

That was the game which made me aware there really was corruption in the game. We started like a house on fire but then the ref got involved and literally changed the game massively in Utd's favour with a series of disgraceful & clearly biased decisions. I was watching with a manc friend & even he was shocked with the decisions. It was like every time a Villa player tackled a Utd player he would give them a free kick & book our player yet for the exact same type of tackle (or in fact even worse) by a Utd Player on a Villa player usually no free kick even and no card! It ended up with virtually our entire defence on yellows and too fearful to tackle which is when they took over & scored the winner.

A complete disgrace of a performance by a clearly dodgy official. We were totally robbed.

• Like 4

Â